Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Looking to Sell Off Your Foot Site? Clip Store? Step Inside

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking to Sell Off Your Foot Site? Clip Store? Step Inside
Barefootsies
Board Regular
Member # 9008

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Barefootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Barefootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over the years I have seen a lot of good foot fetish websites disappear. Some of them could not afford to keep producing content, others simply lost interest and no longer wanted any part of the daily grind. Whatever the reason, I would like an opportunity to take over or purchase the website versus the community losing these gems.

For me, I am long vested in the adult industry and foot fetish space since 1997. I am not going anywhere, and I am looking to expand my foot fetish network and content offerings. I just added 8 sites to my network, and looking for more.

There is so much good stuff out there that has simply disappeared, as a fellow foot lover, I simply would rather have that content live on to be appreciated by the next generation.

Please contact me with what you have available, whether it's a pay site, or content, and we'll see what we can do as I am sure there is a win-win option that serves both our interests.

I need to know:

1. Does your content contain nudity. If so, do you have full 2257 docs?
2. How many models?
3. How many scenes?
4. Pictures and video?
5. Quality and dimensions of content?

You can drop me a line by Wu PM.

--------------------
Looking 4 Extra Money? I am Buying Foot Fetish Content, Sell Yours Toeday!!

www.footfetishnetwork.com
www.footfetishvidz.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuperPayton
Board Regular
Member # 47705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperPayton   Email SuperPayton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a clips4sale store and i always have new content to add.. just with life being busy I don't have time to tend to the store. I am always filming foot movies with various girls that are friends of mine and they all have unique talent for sure. If your interested in maybe purchasing my materiel I am interested to hear your offer. I can be reached via email superpayton@hotmail.com.
my clip store is http://clips4sale.com/71116
I personally make my own content and I have other clips I havent even added yet.. let me know what u think.
Duane

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuperPayton
Board Regular
Member # 47705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperPayton   Email SuperPayton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything???
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links