Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New to the forum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New to the forum
feetgirl95
Board Regular
Member # 47782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetgirl95   Author's Homepage   Email feetgirl95   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone. Im a 19 years old girl from Poland. I love feet. My fetish developed when I was in middle school and it started with my aunts feet... [Tongue] I like both male and female feet, bare soles are my favourite part. I love giving massages, kissing etc. [Tongue] I also love when someone worships my feet. I'll try to share pics and vids of my feet. I hope you like them.

Regards,
Olga

--------------------
I♥feet
my Blog : http://www.youfap.me/rHyz
♥♥

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Welcome.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome indeed and welcome Olga, your kind of like a unicorn you know, there are plenty of women like you out there but it seems rare to meet or hear bout them so I'm glad you joined and I'm looking forward to what you have to share : )
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Olga.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Olga! Yes very rare indeed. Plz share

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil at BHE
Administrator
Member # 3361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil at BHE   Author's Homepage   Email Phil at BHE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Olga,

You can make a contribution of pictures of your feet at http://contribute.wusfeetlinks.com/ - you should have at least eight pictures to do this.

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links