Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Re: my wife's sweaty feet pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Re: my wife's sweaty feet pics
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys so I posted some pics under "Hello!!new member!wifes sexy feet!!" In the picture section but they didn't all make and we're sized appropriately for this forum, so I reposted them in the same thread and added more pics including one of her so you can see who the feet are attached to, anyway please check them out and let us kno wat you think
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=033029
Here's some background on the pics, so we rented a cabin over 4 th of July weekend and she wore these socks shed been wearing for a couple days and some of those socks for flats under them so they'd be extra nice for me and this is what they looked like after the first day when she took the off...

Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me correct myself, they didn't all make it and weren't sized appropriately , lol
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOh! she is sooo sweet. her feet are very sexy. thanks.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. Can you describe the smell of the socks she was wearing?
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Hmm well her shoes are a couple years old so their nice and broke in with her natural sweaty foot musk, which is kind of like a sweet slightly danky nice sexy foot smell... I'm having trouble describing her smell but I would just call it sexy funky lol, and her flats socks had a sweeter smell from her lotion and seemed to hold more sweat than her socks but my favorite is when her barefeet air out a little bit , just good ole natural sweet sexy foot funk.

Sorry it took so long to respond been busy but we've just recently posted some pics of her feet coming out of very sweaty shoes and socks
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=033085

Enjoy!
-MetaFootMan

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links