Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » *** HELP WANTED: Columnist ***

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *** HELP WANTED: Columnist ***
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay everyone, here is the deal. The Wu's Feet Links Columns section has been archived and I wrote a little intro column piece about it being relaunched. In it, I mentioned that Mommie would be taking up the reigns once more as the columnist. Well, sadly, she contacted me and said that she's rethought things and doesn't think that she'll be able to dedicate enough time to it.

So this is what I'm here to ask...

Is there anyone who would be interested in writing foot fetish related columns (blogs, if you will) on a once per month basis? Entries would be due on the 8th of each month. Here are some more exacts in bullet point form:

- This is NOT a paid gig, sorry. This is to carry on Wu's Feet Links legacy.

- Topics have to deal with foot fetishism.

- Entries must be written in English and you must have a good handle on writing and grammar. I don't mean to be rude here, but I don't want to have to edit each entry so heavily that I end up rewriting most of it.

- Entries will be submitted to me and entered onto the new blog site.

- You must be good at keeping a schedule. I understand that sometimes things do happen. But if things happen more often than they don't, then it's just a waste of everyone's time.

Right now I'm just looking to chat with some people who might be interested. Please do not take offense if I do not pick you for this gig, or come up with an answer right away. I want this to work and not be a revolving door of people saying they'll do it and burn out or not come through. I am also considering having multiple people write them on a rotating basis as well to keep things fresh.

If you're interested, please contact me through DM here on the site, or via email at footphotographer@yahoo.com.

For those who might tell me to take it on myself, I'd love to, but to be honest, taking up the interviews, doing my own site, and blogging almost on a weekly basis for Soles of Silk - all on top of having a real job and still having to schedule photo shoots just might be too much. I've had a few people ask me if I'll be doing this too, but unless it's a fill in spot, or maybe a guest entry type thing, I don't want to be doing everything around here. This is a community and I think, 100 percent, that it should have multiple voices. This column blog will be the perfect chance for that to happen.

Check out the link to it below. You can see what some of the girls had done in the past. And that reminds me, you don't have to be a female. Anyone is welcome.

http://wusfeetlinks-columns.blogspot.com

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe this could be an ongoing community project, where you just continually invite submissions and publish periodically or on an as-they-come basis.

Alternatively, you could assemble a pool of volunteer writers, checking periodically if any of them have something. That would lighten the load for any specific individual.

I did notice on Fetlife there are a number of bored housewife dommes that write well -- even publishing their own books. It couldn't hurt to see if any of them want to self-promote by contributing articles here.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be willing to be in the pool of volunteer writers and do occasional contributions. Let me know if you want a writing sample.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll throw my name in the hat as well if need be. One thing that would be nice would be possibly to have a suggestion box so to speak, in terms of topics to cover. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys. With the deadline for the next column about a week away, I think I'm going to tackle this one and if you guys, or anyone else is interested, we'll chat and begin figuring this out.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good, just send a note around when you're ready. Six of us can probably tackle a whole year; that's just two contributions each. If we figure out what months we want to take early enough, we'll have plenty of time to write something decent.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
folex55
Board Regular
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for folex55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, I'd like to help too. I can edit or create. Let me know how I can help.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXX toes
Major Player
Member # 46190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXX toes   Author's Homepage   Email XXX toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can write one or two. I can have models submit top 20 little ditties about them from fav shoes, stats to first time shooting with me to how they feel about their feet now. Prose and stats.

--------------------
http://xxx-toes.com/
http://clips4sale.com/studio/65967/
https://twitter.com/TripXtoes
XXX Toes

Posts: 121 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by XXX toes:
I can write one or two. I can have models submit top 20 little ditties about them from fav shoes, stats to first time shooting with me to how they feel about their feet now. Prose and stats.

What I'm actually looking for is full fledged topics. For instance, the girls in the past wrote a few hundred words on specific things like: Mature/MILF Feet, Footjobs, Trampling, etc.

If you have a certain model or two who'd like to be involved in the interviews section at some point, I'm also looking for that.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links