Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wu's Feet Links Interviews Relaunched - Lady Steph

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wu's Feet Links Interviews Relaunched - Lady Steph
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm happy to announce that the Wu's Feet Links Interviews Blog has now been officially relaunched.

July's Interview: Lady Steph
http://wusfeetlinks-interviews.blogspot.com/2014/07/lady-stephs-interview.html

Lady Steph was slated to be the first interview years ago when Wu and I tossed around the idea of relaunching the section initially. We never got around to anything more than the concept stages with me kicking around some potential designs on the section. I was going to call "Sole Searching."

Anyhow, when Wu passed away and some of us began thinking of ways to keep this site going, the idea to kick start the Interviews popped back into my head. As an honor to Wu, Lady Steph is still going first - just as he wanted. I just wish he was around to give it a read.

On the 22nd of each month a new foot fetish personality will be interviewed. Although the majority of the interviews will probably be models, it will also include photographers, web masters, and artists. I already have a few interviews being conducted and August's interview is already in the books and ready to go. That interview is with none other than Roxie Rae.

Hope you all enjoy the new blog,
Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff Patrick! Always been a huge fan of Lady Steph and her lovely toes.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers, man, you've put a lot of work into the site.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! I couldn't do it without those of you chipping in! Believe me, a plan only works with all the parts in place.

With that said, next month's interview with Roxie Rae is a good read as well. I just sent out a few other interviews to people and have talked with several others who are more than eager to take part. It's shaping up nicely!

And while I'm here, I know this thread is about the interviews blog, but I have to say the Feature Model calendar is shaping us just fine as well. We have a couple of sets already to go for the next few months and commitments from even more.

Lastly, I haven't had any bites on the Columns Blog as of yet. There is a chance that I'll be writing some of these after all as I refuse to just let it go. I would still rather have some other people contribute or be the main columnist though.

But thanks for the kind words everyone! I really hope you enjoy it all and PLEASE, leave some feedback here and/or on the blogs themselves.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done!! She's great!
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links