Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Sniffing (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Foot Sniffing
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even after i am sexually satisfy I like to smell my wife feet. It goes beyond the sexual with me.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mansacon:
I was just wondering if members of Wu's enjoy smelling and sniffing feet.

My wife had a pair of slide mules on all day long. Her toes are so sexy and her pedicure is fantastic. Anyway after our night out we had sex and her feet smelled so freaking good that I pounded her pussy so hard. I spread apart each of her toes and sniffed so deeply on each one.

Her feet smelled like sweaty, sweet, musty, toes, and feet. I could not get enough.

So I was just wondering if many people enjoy this like I do.

Yes. But apparently not enough to justify videos based on this, looking at the foot smelling portion on Clips4Sale. Also one loophole I've seen is POV shots of women talking about how funky their feet are. I like dialogue too, but I also like seeing the feet make contact with another person.

So yeah we exist. We're just outnumbered by folks who like slobbering on a foot, whether its in addition to or instead of sniffing feet.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm probably one of the rare people that don't like smelly feet... I like clean, fresh out of the shower feet smelling of lotion.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CougarHunter40
Loyal Member
Member # 47088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CougarHunter40   Email CougarHunter40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you Cain. Different strokes I guess
Posts: 77 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CougarHunter40:
Different strokes

[Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose
Board Regular
Member # 47832

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love having my feet sniffed. Especially when I get them super stinky from ballet class haha. More humiliation that way [Smile]

http://www.toes2nose.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
That's half of what we all live for here man...you've come to the right place!

Hopefully you mean half the people here, because I'm not into foot sniffing/smelling at all.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
quote:

Hopefully you mean half the people here, because I'm not into foot sniffing/smelling at all.
Thanks for bumping a thread about something you're not interested in.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
quote:

Thanks for bumping a thread about something you're not interested in.
He wasn't bumping a thread about something he's not interested in, he was answering the OP's question. Some of us love the smell of feet, myself included, and others don't.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Below the Ankles:
[QUOTE]He wasn't bumping a thread about something he's not interested in, he was answering the OP's question. Some of us love the smell of feet, myself included, and others don't.

Exactly. The OP asked a question, and I answered it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all I like to do, sniff pretty feet.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer Sneakers, or flats
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing beats the smell of girlfriends feet fresh out of a pair of doc martins.just thinking about it right now is making me......
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:
nothing beats the smell of girlfriends feet fresh out of a pair of doc martins.just thinking about it right now is making me......

[Cheers]

That's definately on my list as well, along with flats and tennis shoes/sneakers.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah. There's nothing better than girls txting you about how sweaty smelly their feet are and telling you to come over.

However, there's a majority foot fetish crowd that doesn't like it smelly. One foot party model said in an interview that it's about 30% smelly 70% non-smelly in preference.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links