Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wondering?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wondering?
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted this on another board and got one real answer and few weird replies. This isn't life or death, just wondering. If you don't wanna give an opinion that is fine. I am a college student and there is this really cute Mexican young lady that sits in front of me. Man she put on a hell of a show last week. She removed her flats and curled and rubbed her feet together and I was going crazy! First time she did this, but I could tell she was a shoe player, she was just always wearing shoes with straps. My course is a summer class so it won't last too much longer, but I was like damn I hit the jack pot!! WRONG!! Now all of a sudden this young punk from the back comes and sits in her seat !! I was so mad I couldn't breathe! Something always screws up stuff like this and I told myself that something was going to f&^k this up and well it did. I am baffled and wondering why this guy changed seats. We have been in class for a few weeks and it was very odd! I am wondering if he likes feet, but it would make no sense for him to sit in her seat. I think she was a little bewildered when she came in and sat to his side because he was in her seat. I hope she arrives earlier to prevent this from happening because I would much rather look at some nice feet than some punk dude! Just wanted to vent and get some opinions on why you think this dude changed seats. I know life will go on , just curious. Thanx!
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were you trying to take candids? Were you staring to hard? I often think others have caught me looking.

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah that could be it, but why would he take her seat? I do have an app and I was using that, but no one would be able to tell. Even so, it doesn't make since that he would sit in her seat and it's non of his business what I look at. I first thought maybe he was attracted to her. I just find it odd. I can't ask him if he likes feet or not, but its possible he does. If she sat somewhere else then I could say something was up. She always smiles and speaks to me and didn't behave any differently. Thanx for the reply
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe the guy farted too much in the back and some big guy told him that if he sits back there again he is going to kick his ass.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may have been caught looking and maybe he is a friend trying to fill the buffer between you two.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Could be, but friends usually speak with each other at some point so I don't think it is that. Thanx so much for the replay, but I don't think she even knows he is alive. Even if I was looking, I don't/didn't bother her or anything and I am much too old to hit on her or anyone else. Oh well, the course is over next Thursday. I will see what happens this week. I get the feeling something is up or it could be pure coincidence or a reason I don't know about. Thanx again.
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a crazy idea, try talking to her. You would be amazed, do not bring up her feet, save that for later.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

She is friendly to me and she does speak and smile when she sees me, but I am way..too old for anything besides looking. I just look at these girls and keep going. I am just an old retired military dawg with a foot fetish going to college. I admire what I see and leave it at that. Some of the girls have been so nice to me, but I don't dare push it. I was just thinking that there was another fellow foot dude in my class that saw her shoe playing and was maybe trying to get closer, but why he took her exact seat that is what is throwing me off.
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at the bright side, now you can focus on your studies.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

(LOL) I can do both. I have an A average in the class and I'd much rather look at feet than some sweaty dude. What happens this week will tell the tale.
cathymules
Loyal Member
Member # 15805

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cathymules   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you ask her out.Then maybe you can get a closer view.Good luck Cathymules
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Hey Cathy Mules. Like I said I am way too old!! I know she is an adult but I just admire the view and leave it at that. A lot the young ladies are nice to me though.
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take that guy's seat in the back and then she may take your seat.
There's always distractions out there, but none when you've got her in the bedroom.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links