Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sweat and Leather

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sweat and Leather
MB8671
Board Regular
Member # 46810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MB8671   Email MB8671   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl will often wear a pair of nylon socks, cotton ankle socks over those and white lace ankle socks over those, 3 layers.. then she will wear her knee high boots all day for me... OMFG the smell is amazing, i have little self control when she does that for me.

Just wanted to share that with y'all.

Next time she does it, ill take a bunch of pictures and post them here.

--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR SIGHGIRL'S FAN PAGE

Posts: 29 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know we are all different but, i just dont get footgys that arent into smell, to me smelly feet are ten times sexier than just feet or clean feet. enjoy her smelly feet my friend, we see eye to eye on this one. the aroma most be amazing.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
i know we are all different but, i just dont get footgys that arent into smell, to me smelly feet are ten times sexier than just feet or clean feet. enjoy her smelly feet my friend, we see eye to eye on this one. the aroma most be amazing.

I'm with you, man. Scent less feet just aren't pushing my buttons at all. Don't like them real rank, but they need to at least smell like feet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Three thumbs up for you guys....I am so into the smell of my girlfriend's feet that I have a hard time imagining life without access to it...that is how serious I take my love of the smell of musky female feet. I make sure I have get all that smell on my hands before I go to work in the morning, so I can have that aroma with me all day. Orgasms with her feet in my face and that aroma all in my senses is an explosion that I cannot comprehend doing without.
Have I expressed myself well enough?
BTW, that is her lovely scented feet in my avatar.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DMFDxGamer:
My girl will often wear a pair of nylon socks, cotton ankle socks over those and white lace ankle socks over those, 3 layers.. then she will wear her knee high boots all day for me... OMFG the smell is amazing, i have little self control when she does that for me.

Just wanted to share that with y'all.

Next time she does it, ill take a bunch of pictures and post them here.

My oh my. You, sir, are one of the lucky ones. [Cheers]

Now, I'm curious, whose idea was this originally? Was it something you proposed, or did she take the initiative?

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MB8671
Board Regular
Member # 46810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MB8671   Email MB8671   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told her i loved the scent of her feet after wearing pantyhose and boots one day and it just went from there. I simply cant get enough of her. I love burying my face in her sweaty socks and stockings while fucking her, going through the layers, finally sucking the sweat off her bare foot while my nose is buried in the sweet spot between her toes and the ball of her foot. Yeah, I'm definitely one of the lucky ones, i use to only dream of her feet... for years. Finally an opportunity presented itself and we got together. I knew i was going to have to tell her of my obsession for her feet. Lucky for me she was not only open to it but now she feeds it.

--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR SIGHGIRL'S FAN PAGE

Posts: 29 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links