Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » edible lube / advice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: edible lube / advice
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 6 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys and gals, looking for some input. My girlfriend loves it when I kiss, suck, lick etc her feet, but she gets turned off pretty quickly when I ask her to do the same for me, says she's just not into it. It's been a pretty big point of contention between us, and I'd like to try and resolve it. She said she would try it if my feet had some type of flavored edible lube on them to mask the smell. We have tried foot play even fresh out of the shower but she still can't go more than a minute without getting grossed out.
I'm looking to see if anyone has any experience with flavored water based lubricants? Are they actually any good or do they taste like shit? Anyone else have a problem with their partner reciprocating?
Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you forcing her into something she's obviously (and really) not into? That's absurd.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Theirs an edible lube called good head. My gf used to use it on me...mint, cherry, and many more. My gf said they worked for her and tasted good. I used a sweet one on her and wasnt too bad.
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Why are you forcing her into something she's obviously (and really) not into? That's absurd.

I'm not forcing her. She's an independent woman and wouldn't do it if she didn't want to. We've talked about it and she does want to try to return the pleasure, just wants to try something to help her out. If this doesn't work, then at least we tried.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into that product.

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:

So problem solved? Seems more like, you contributed absolutely nothing to this thread. On the contrary, I believe you tainted the thread.

On the other hand I may not have lube advice but I would recommend the following. Get you girlfriend as turned on as possible then try to get her to do what you want. For example, eat her out nice and proper to the point where she feels like she owes you and then make your move.

Sometimes in the throws of lovemaking a gal will cast her prudishness to the wind and go for it.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dolo - that thought went through my head as well, but when I'm eating her out, I just can't stop! Seriously, I've never thought of that. I'll have to give it a shot. Highly doubt it'll work knowing her, but what can it hurt?

Bondo - we actually use wet for other forays, and she loves it. Didn't know it came in flavored, that might be the ticket since she already knows the brand.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links