Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Becky (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Becky
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People here have shared this girl's work before, but this particular one blew my effing mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB1b_YD91KE

This, truly, is the face that launched a thousand ships. I know that's a trite and overused metaphor, but it's also >2000 years old for a reason.

Yes, she has amazing feet.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is amazing
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible!! Love her and ESPECIALLY love her feet. She's an actress in NYC and I follow her on Facebook & Twitter.

https://www.facebook.com/maria.aparo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6ZA_sbPbX4#t=287

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope she mops up all that water on her parents nice hard wood floors.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOLEMAN 13:
I hope she mops up all that water on her parents nice hard wood floors.

[Laugh] Yeah, too bad about those floors; they look quite nice.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she's awesome, and she's here in New York! How come I haven't seen her before? She must be brand new. She has those nice milky white feet like Precious Spectra - complete with sweet pink soles, nice!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's her profile on fetlife. She states thats shes available for private sessions in NYC. After seeing her FB page I highly doubt that this is the case. Maybe its continued research for her film series she's involved in? Any NYC members out there interested in testing her out?

https://fetlife.com/users/2331108

Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks surferr, I'm a fet life member, and I just sent her a message, I'll let you guys know if and when I hear back from her.
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Thanks surferr, I'm a fet life member, and I just sent her a message, I'll let you guys know if and when I hear back from her.
[Thumbs Up]

Wow guys, thanks for researching her. I never imagined in a million years she'd meet up privately (like someone else said - due to her Facebook page which seems all too wholesome). BUT, if anyone does get the chance to have her beautiful feet I would LOVE to hear about it. Hell, I'd consider driving to NYC just to see her.
Thanks gents!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully Fair Adam takes the plunge!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks so damn cute and fun.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes...She is adorable...And those feet are to die for...But for some reason it seems as if she is toying with our emotions...She is just a little too perfect for things to be as easy as "booking a session"...But if anybody finds that she is more than a tease, I WANNA HEAR ABOUT IT...I LOVE HER LOL...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

I agree detroit!! Hopefully someone on the forum will take the plunge!
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any feedback from Becky, Adam?
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a hottie. Not too skinny not too curvy. And her toes look so suckable.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links