Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I'll Take the Stinky Feet, Hold the Toe Hair (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'll Take the Stinky Feet, Hold the Toe Hair
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reecently , I worshiped a pair of size 10 feet that belonged to a fairly hot blonde. Mind you, she was dressed up in a skirt and heels. However, the type of heels she wore didn't, entirely, expose her toes. When I got her shoes off I immediately went for her soles which were very nice. Nice arch to wrinkle ratio. Eventually, I got to focusing on her toes. That is when I noticed, she had hair on her big toe(s). Of course, I did what any savage would do, which is, keep having at those feet. Looking back, it really dampened the whole experience.

Most women are fantastic at disappearing their toe hair. Either that, or for some women, toe hair doesn't tend to sprout. Armpit hair on a gal doesn't gross me out as much as toe hair.

We are such particular creatures. "I'll take the stinky feet, hold the toe hair."

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hair anywhere on a female, other than on her head, for me personally is a turn off.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well call me prissy, but I like my feet clean and hairless. Never been into odors, tattoos, hair, or any of that stuff, and to me, nothing knocks down a boner faster than stinky feet.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Hair anywhere on a female, other than on her head, for me personally is a turn off.

I completely agree.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Really? What about eyebrows?? [Tongue] (Yes I'm being pedantic)
Yeah, toe hair is a massive turn-off for me, it reminds me of man feet [Puke]

Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll go against the grain but small amounts of time hair don't bother me...can be sexy...many darker skinned Asian, Hispanic and Indian women have darker hair folicules and as long as you can't braid the hair or if it isn't thick and have a part...I'm game;)
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dolo.:
Of course, I did what any savage would do, which is, keep having at those feet.

[Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's see, I have a choice; A nice smelly pair of female soles in my face with a tiny bit of hair on the big toe: or, no soles in my face because of said hair.
This is an easy one....I'LL TAKE THE SOLES. [Cool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big toe hair is a turn off. I love the smell, but hold the hair please.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do agree 100%.

BUT...

When you're in the heat of moment... The scent of a woman overrides the fact she might have a bit of hair. If I had those smelly peds in front of me I would embrace it. Providing the scent was just right. I've never found the right scent apart from once... My mums friends opaque nylons. Astonishing! Sweaty/cheesy. Perfect.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm picky, I would have to have hairless feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, toe hair does deduct points. So I say shave
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footguy87
Loyal Member
Member # 20261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footguy87   Author's Homepage   Email Footguy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind the hair and sometimes even find it mildly attractive, depending on the feet.

As long as it isn't long and curly like pubes I can dig it

--------------------
https://www.instagram.com/missmanzanita2020/

Posts: 71 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
finenbrown
Loyal Member
Member # 48067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for finenbrown   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No thanks on smelly feet, I like them clean. Minimal odor is OK. Miniscule hair is OK also ad long as it is miniscule! But I definitely prefer hairless as well

--------------------
[Smile]

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
preferably hairless feet but I love a mild scent, especially if it is mixed with lotion and fresh out of shoes. did her feet in fact have a scent or were you just making a comparison as to your preference?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links