Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Old Feature Model sets!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Old Feature Model sets!
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phil brought back the old feature model sets! I am very much pleased that I can now view the first set that I ever jerked off to on this site. Thanks Phil!

Karyna's Oily Soles

I remember saving her pics and lots of others on floppy disks and later saving them to cds. I threw them away when I got into a relationship, lol. I think I had maybe 500 pics. I really miss all the Arch Angel pics I had.

There is another set that I miss from the contributions section. I can't remember her name but I think she was a model from All You Can Feet. I was only 14 when I saw that set and I think she may have been in her late 20's, maybe older. Long flowing dirty blond hair. Also had black polish, like that narrows it down. Had her feet propped up on a desk, but I think every model from Allyoucanfeet has sets like that. I can't find the set so it must have been one from before 5-21-2003. Maybe Phil can get the older contribution sets back for us?

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worked Karyna once, and she's as sweet as she is sexy. Awesome young lady.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
memories!! i used to jerk off to these pix almost daily!
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Phil and I talked about restoring the old features since they were still on the server. There was too much good content not to have there and still available.

As for older contribution sets, I think all the ones on the server are on the archives.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Patrick! So all the contribution sets from before 2003 are gone? Bummer.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
Thanks Patrick! So all the contribution sets from before 2003 are gone? Bummer.

Well, at one point Wu moved from an old host to BHE. I think that was around the 2003 mark, but I might be wrong. It would make sense, however, as most of the oldest archived material starts around that time.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links