Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wife's Former Boss

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wife's Former Boss
freebird
Loyal Member
Member # 3796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird   Email freebird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was out running errands with the wife yesterday and we had to stop at the bank to get some cash. Turns out the branch that we stopped at was managed by a guy that was my wife's manager at a different bank about 10 years ago. As soon as he saw us he got up from his desk and came over to chat. As he and my wife chatted I noticed him glancing down at her feet now and then. My wife was wearing shorts and flip flops and it was very obvious that he was enjoying the view of her legs and feet. At one point he took his phone out of his pocket to check a txt or something, but the more I think about it, I wonder if he actually took a quick pic of my wife's feet. As we were leaving I couldn't help but wonder if he would be heading to the bathroom to jerk one off while the image of her feet was still fresh in his mind. LOL

I'm debating if I should tell her.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wu]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not?

It's not like he's still her boss, and I presume that your wife is privy of you liking her feet and therefore, is aware that there are guys who are into feet.

I don't see it being anything more than simply something to laugh about.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should tell her dude, its funny yet wierd he got off over your wifes feet infront of you? Must have remembered them from work before!

What colour polish did she have going on?

Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife had a guy she worked with that used to ask all the women to pose barefoot for him or in slippers. But funny thing is he never asked her and only usually asked the women with the real dry and ugly feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links