Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Need Help Searching For Toe Pointing or Foot Pointing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need Help Searching For Toe Pointing or Foot Pointing
James Marcon
Board Regular
Member # 47935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Marcon   Email James Marcon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I really need some help.

Does anybody know of any sites that focus on toe pointing or foot pointing (no nudity)? I just like the presentation of a pointed foot, I like dancers and rhythmic gymnasts with great foot pointing too. I know that’s pretty specific but I’ve been trying to find anything that shows a lot of pointing and haven’t really found that much so far.

I wasn’t sure where I should put this post/thread, so I apologize if this isn’t the right place, but any help or suggestions that would point (no pun intended) me in the right direction would be appreciated…

Please please help, thanks guys

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you on instagram? If not JOIN up to it now man, I literally JUST followed a guy on there that scours IG for all things related to toe pointing/gymnastic feet/ballet feet/yoga feet posing. God damn gold mine of an account man! His handle is pointe_gr
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Marcon
Board Regular
Member # 47935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James Marcon   Email James Marcon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to hear about your instagram profile, do you have it?

Also do you have an actual or official site for your works & portfolio's?

Thanks

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey buddy,

I feature a ton of toe pointing - wrinkled soles and toe pointing especially.

www.feetofphilly.com

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

John

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Marcon
Board Regular
Member # 47935

Thanks Feet of Philly, but I need sites that really does the artistic moves like dancing in ballet or etc...
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there....try this youtube channel. She is very beautiful, and the exercises she presents are legitimate in regards to dancing. She does very extreme toe pointing, with rhythmic movements during her exercises.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,
2swift

Her main page...
https://www.youtube.com/user/BalletLisa/videos

A couple of recommendations....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVPkDVHo0jY&list=UU_8Di3Gdifhh0CJ5QV7JxqA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A6c7bkzmQ8&list=UU_8Di3Gdifhh0CJ5QV7JxqA

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Marcon
Board Regular
Member # 47935

Very interesting links 2swift, thanks a lot, I'll check it out now [Big Grin]
James Marcon
Board Regular
Member # 47935

Hi, do you plan to add more of your pictures? on your page?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links