Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » DDash

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DDash
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know what happened to DDash?

He disappeared around same time as Wu.

Haven't seen a post from him and last time I checked his clip store hasn't been updated as well.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just thinking about him the other day, same question...

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, always enjoyed his work
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If memory serves me correctly, he seemed like he was getting pretty tired of dealing with trolls and assholes.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok...glad I am not the only the one.

I know he was hustling and his site was the top spot for foot fetish for several months on clips for sale...

Guess he could have got burned out but I would think he would have said a message to us. He seemed to have abandoned his site. Don't know if a clips site can go auto pilot for length of time or if he is just collecting money and that is it?

Just really odd he stopped when Wu had gone.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to talk to him ALL the time.

Last message I got from him many many months ago was that he was tired and going to start looking into something new.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Just really odd he stopped when Wu had gone.

He stopped posting in November, 2013.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Thanks for the info guys.

Hoping he just got burned out and busy with life and nothing negative has occurred.

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like a lot of foot models, a lot of foot sites have a limited shelf life. There are very few that have longevity.

The Internet is a large place. Foot content can be found almost anywhere, and for free. In order for a foot or clip site to continue, the content has to be extremely eye opening and able to change and evolve with the times as well as constantly improve, setting itself apart and essentially setting standards for other prospective webmasters and producers.

Or perhaps the owner has merely moved on to something else in his or her life, and providing foot content for others on the net is no longer a priority.

Or, sales curtail because "loyal" fans search for places they can download the clips for free. A site can't stay in business if its biggest fans aren't even willing to pay for the content.

Loyalty to me isn't demonstrated by going into a frenzy and clamoring whenever your favorite site disappears; it's helping keep it in business by buying clips or a membership at least every so often.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mclaren f1 2003:
that he was tired and going to start looking into something new.

Something new? He had such great models. What can be better? I loved his model Nia. I was wishing he can give us more of her. Damn she was hot. I want to take over his biz if he dont want it [Tongue]
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Nia was hot...

He was successful...as stated before....he hustled his site to the number 1 clips4sales site for months.

Guess if he is still around...burn out must have got to him

mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He really was sick and tired of dealing with all of those women.

To many shady characters and flakes.

I guess it finally got to him and he decided to do something else.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links