Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hello, newbie here

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello, newbie here
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am I supposed to introduce myself or just go to town here. Been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. Been in love with the female feet since I could walk I think!. As a service tech Ive gotten to go to many homes and had some very interesting experiences there but kept it really to myself until I met my wife. It felt great to finally meet a woman who loves my passion for her sexy feet. Questions, whats permitted in avy's and sigs? PG rated or what?
Thanks and look forward to sharing my experiences and pictures with yall.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's!!

You should share some of these "interesting experiences" [Smile]

Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha, ok. For instance the many,many closets Ive been into servicing a/c's. the shoes that some of these woman have will drive a man insane. Got busted a few times taking " sniff" actually got walked in on by the woman, she was ok at best, but her feet were a 10! She said, excuse me but just what the hell do you think you're doing?!?! I turned about 12 shades of red and couldn't come up with an excuse when she said. Why are you doing that to my shoes when you can do that to what I put in them? I said ok! I think I was at that call for 3 hours when my office called and asked wtf are you doing? I went back to that call for about 3 years, every 6 months to do the preventative maint, and service her feet
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are off to a great start, newbie Polar. Instinctively, you chose the proper way to introduce yourself by telling a personal story which leaves us jealous and intrigued. Welcome to Wu's
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome dude! I saw your posts and your wife has great toes. Would love to see some posing shots.

Great story also, lots of us here love hearing these kinds of stories.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

lemme see what I can come up with, shes off getting a frence pedi today! [Drool]
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw fuck yeah.

One thing: Tumblr requires a sign in so lots of us won't be able to see her pics.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

I creeped a "g" rated shot while we were having a smoke in the garage this weekend.
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

why cant I post pics?
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

ah well, Ill try later I have time for a quick another story. This is all new to my wife and she is very accepting of it, so Im trying not to freak her out but were having so much fun. She goes out of her way for me in that dept as she knows what it does to me. Trying to get her to just say " hey babe, come here and suck on my toes" but hopefully in time that will come. If she only knew how many of her shoes have been " covered: lol.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links