Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Worn Socks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Worn Socks
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Group pole on how stinky they want the socks to be.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 11 user(s) have voted.
Voting started at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's rare when I can get socks that are more than a few days worn, but the one time I did get a friend of mine (who used to moonlight by doing foot sessions) to come to a foot party with stinky socks, she showed up with a pair of socks she had been wearing for about two weeks. The minute she put them on for maybe 10 minutes (and bear in mind that she intentionally didn't wash her feet for me that day too), I was gifted with the most powerful, most intoxicating, cheesiest foot smell I've ever experienced. I've yet to experience anything close to that level of foul yet, though incidentally, a switch/domme friend of hers is capable of stinking her feet up within an hour after wearing a certain pair of tennis shoes without socks. It was fantastic.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I am an odd step child in the female foot lovers community, for I cherish only lightly scented feminine beauty. However, I am more than happy to give a bath to the over ripe treasures, not being one to throw out dusty diamonds [Smile]
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links