Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » FaceBook and Social Media

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FaceBook and Social Media
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 5 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This poll is to figure out how many of us foot fetishist would use Social Media to seek out pictures of, or pictures that include, the feet of a woman that we know currently, from many years ago, or a woman that we just met that we really don't know at all. I guess people call this "lurking". I do it A LOT!

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 20 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done it when a girl told me she wants to pose and I've never seen her feet. Never done it to please myself to. Much better pics exist for that.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18272 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm right with Patrick, I use social media for personal interactions with friends and family, many of who don't know or care that I'm the foot fetish biz. I had a profile on MySpace for Feet Fair, way back in the day, but have absolutely no plans to do another one on any social media site.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I have facebook to keep in touch with friends family and coworkers. I do enjoy the occasional foot pic that might randomly be posted though. I do however liked the Suicide Girls page for any pics they will post. I did have a foot fetish page liked too but things like that don't last long on facebook.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have found that I can track down almost any chick's feet if I can explore enough. Sometimes it takes layers and layers of her friends, but I find them. I think it is the pursuit I like so much. Another thing is actually looking at the feet in the pics. I always think "This chick has NO idea that I may be springing a boner over her FB pedicure update". Social Media has changed many things.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guilty!
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have done this... amazing what foot shots social media can bring. Get to see womens feet in your life youve only seen in shoes and can only dream about...
Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am still searching for a chick that her perfect 10's are forever burned into my memory banks!
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah that's essentially what twitter and instagram were created for.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm definitely guilty. Technology is amazing. I remember when you'd never get your hands on a girl's picture book.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we are all guilty of lurking. I have fb to keep in touch with family and friends. But I won't lie. I'll sometimes look at co - workers, friends and (I'll admit) friends wives and reluctantly cousins in barefoot pics or the famous 'solo foot shot at the beach'. All the women do that pose now. Lol..
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe suck er is right. The girl you see always in sneakers or shoes suddenly on your monitor or phone with her hot pedicure exposed.
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
facebook foot community is alright. its way too many groups with the usual same people and those usual people have a falling out with the other group of people and they go create another group and dump the same crowd of people in them. really its just a cycle of the same people with maybe a few new faces here and there nothing for the long haul. in fact the women that do like it some of them are comfortable to facebook foot community they don't venture out beyond that when it comes to them trying to do sessions, sell pics or vids and thats why most of them don't last long.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be honest, I'm really not into the whole Facebook thang.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a fan of Facebook, and don't use Twitter nearly as much as I used to, but I do enjoy Instagram.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links