Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is Lexi Coming Back?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is Lexi Coming Back?
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this posted on the Mouse Pad. It looks like it was posted earlier this year. I was wondering if anyone knew anything. It was posted by Feet Exposed.

"Hey Everyone its Jake!! I worked with Lexi for years, producing most of her early material ... when technollgy was not as close to being as good as is it today! Was speaking with LEXI earlier today and have been working with her on some NEW material!! She has a NEW Website coming out very soon, lots of NEW Material along with some of the "Classic" Lexi material that we ALL loved!! Its a different world than it was back in 2003 when Lexi & I started LEXIS FOOT FETISH!! Trust me, Lexi is looking better than Ever!! Like a fine wine ... she has aged WELL!! [Smile] "

Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure sounds like it...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi was some of my early videos and boy did i unload for those sexy tatted feet [Tongue]
Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ToeSucker100:
Lexi was some of my early videos and boy did i unload for those sexy tatted feet [Tongue]

The Lexi they're talking about didn't have tattoos on her feet. You might be thinking of Lexi Lapentina, although I can't recall if she had tats or not.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by ToeSucker100:

The Lexi they're talking about didn't have tattoos on her feet. You might be thinking of Lexi Lapentina, although I can't recall if she had tats or not.

Patrick

she does [Bow Down]
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're talking this Lexi, I met and shot her for Soles of Silk. Unless she got foot tattoos later in life, she doesn't have any...

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/fs-contributions/fs-lexi-lff/teal_heels019.jpg

http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/fs-contributions/fs-lexi-lff/teal_heels028.jpg

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shot her, too, back in 2004 - wow, so long ago - can't believe it's been 10 years! Great girl. I drove up to meet her - would LOVE to work with her again. That was back in my early days. I shot her hot blonde friend - Kim, maybe? Short, tan blonde - SO HOT!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I think "Lexi" I think of the dark haired smoldering beauty with 3 toerings that Patrick posted. She's always #1 Lexi to me. Woof!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick's Lexi is the one I remember, and she was a fantastic poser [Smile]
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, this is *fantastic* news if it's true!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Feet of Philly:
I shot her, too, back in 2004 - wow, so long ago - can't believe it's been 10 years! Great girl. I drove up to meet her - would LOVE to work with her again. That was back in my early days. I shot her hot blonde friend - Kim, maybe? Short, tan blonde - SO HOT!

I believe that was Jenn. I've seen the pics of you slobbering those feet you lucky bastard! [Tongue] Yup, I've followed her that long.

Patrick's right, Lexi never had any tattoos on her feet. Just lots of foot jewelry. Damn I miss those feet...

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

I was supposed to shoot Jenn too when I travelled north to shoot Lexi. Jenn actually no showed the shoot. I was supposed to shoot Lexi in the morning, the two of them together for a set, and then finish up with Jenn that afternoon. Since Jenn wasn't coming, Lexi's man cursed her out on the phone saying I took all that time to come up there and shoot her and it was pretty fucked up. Lexi, feeling bad, said she'd shoot the rest of the day even though she had plans and a sick kid at home. I gave her a nice little tip on top of the pay I normally did for doing that for me. She was always a class act in my book!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links