Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sweet Coco

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sweet Coco
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure how many of you have seen this amazing Asian model, but as far as I'm concerned, she's the perfect foot fetish chick.

Now, is it just me, or does just the sight of her make you rock hard? Let me explain, Coco has a way of connecting with the viewer that is just unique. The way she smiles at the camera while she footjobs that lucky bastard, makes the roof of my head want to explode. Coco doesn't even have high arches, which is what I normally prefer, but she really knows how to stroke a cock, all the while maintaining that eye contact and smiling like she knows that you want her feet like you want your next breath.

Sweet Coco Foot Job

Getting her feet worshiped and giving a foot-job.
Coco Worship and F/J

[ September 19, 2014, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phew! She sure enjoys what she's doing [Thumbs Up] I'm a fan of long toes, nice bonus.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's her sexual IQ. You can find a lineup of hot swimsuit models to try to beat her in foot fetish, and she'll destroy them all.

I wonder if she's the same coco shot by toewigglers years ago.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
It's her sexual IQ. You can find a lineup of hot swimsuit models to try to beat her in foot fetish, and she'll destroy them all.

I wonder if she's the same coco shot by toewigglers years ago.

Bingo! You nailed it. That's what I was trying to say in a nutshell. I love women like her; they may not be the youngest or prettiest, but they know how to get guys going without hardly any effort at all...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devindadude
Board Regular
Member # 47980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Devindadude   Author's Homepage   Email Devindadude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah sh ain't da same as the toe wiggles that's an older lady but they feet look da SAME almost just sweet coco dot have huge bunions and caliuis under her feet but at feet fair I seen some nice asian bitches on there that got pretty feet that dude lucky but anyway he taught her how to give a footjob cause 95% of chicks don't even know how to give bomb ass footjobs bruh

--------------------
Love beautiful pretty Toes, shit is like art work!!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:

Yup... this girl definitely "gets it" like no other I've seen before. She is really dialed in on the foot scene.

I don't find her feet particularly attractive, but I'd still prefer to spend time with her over most swimsuit models.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Like I said, are there prettier, younger, better feet around? No question. All I know is that I seldom wank it to foot job clips, 'cause I find that sort of thing kind of boring, unless I'm the recipient of the f/j. This clip though, gets me going every time, and I have already busted many nuts over it. All I have to see is Coco's face, and the way she smiles while she works that guy's dong, and it's instant woodrow for me. You can have your pretty girls that have no clue, this lady is where I want to go every time...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no doubt Coco is one of the hottest footjob artist out there now. Goddess Grazi and her are the "under the radar" leaders.

Coco's long toes and long toenails are perfect in my book. And the way she uses them is surgical. She uses her feet and toes better than some women use fingers and hands.

The complaint I have with her vids is they are too long. Yah, that might sound crazy... But keeping it real, there's no way the average guy is lasting 10, 15 or 20 minutes before cumming against her toes and footjob skills.
I know for sure I'd be lucky to make it 5 minutes.

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very well stated Aerodrew! Coco's & Grazi's long toenails are at the very top of the game right now and both blow my mind.
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links