Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Passenger Shaming

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Passenger Shaming
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out the Facebook Page "Passenger Shaming". Has a few good candid foot shots of people on air planes that stick their feet on arm rest/tables/other passengers and then stewardesses/other passengers take pictures and submit them to the page.

Some male feet are on the page so watch out for that lol but there is a few good finds on it too [Smile] Enjoy! [Cool]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like instead of shaming these ladies, we're celebrating them!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have no problem with this...
Pic 1

Or this...
Pic 2

The guy next to her is looking right at her feet lol.
Pic 3

Everyone in the comments are complaining about how she's putting her feet where people eat. Um I put toes in my mouth so I think everyone is overreacting.
Pic 4

God, I would have so leaned in for a lick.
Pic 5

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
I'd have no problem with this...
Pic 1

Or this...
Pic 2

The guy next to her is looking right at her feet lol.
Pic 3

Everyone in the comments are complaining about how she's putting her feet where people eat. Um I put toes in my mouth so I think everyone is overreacting.
Pic 4

God, I would have so leaned in for a lick.
Pic 5

Dude, you found the motherload!! [Thumbs Up] [Bow Down] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is rude though really. When women do this or put their feet on the dash I get real turned on and can't masturbate.

If one of these ladies invaded my space with their feet I'd invade theirs with a complimentary foot rub or toe sucking.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this seams to b a new thing.... i say GO GIRLS
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The gal in the pink with her feet on her own tray table in picture 4 is pretty cute.

[IMG]http://img211.imagevenue.com/loc1038/th_31033_945962_551330551568912_698813963_n_122_1038lo.jpg[/IMG]

I personally don't think what she's doing there is overly rude and is within reason. Her bare feet aren't invading anyone else's space and in her defense, she doesn't appear to have much leg room due to the guy in front of her reclining his chair back. It'd be different if she had her feet propped up on top of the guy's chair just above his head to where if he turned around he'd get a face full of bare soles, but they're just on her own tray table. She's the one that has to possibly eat off of it. As for future passengers, I'm sure there's a crew that goes through and sanitizes each tray table in the airliner prior to each flight.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good entertainment during those long flights [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, if guys were doing that. . . [Puke]

[ September 23, 2014, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemansince74
Loyal Member
Member # 24760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemansince74   Email solemansince74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Now, if guys were doing that. . . [Puke]

HAHAHAHA!!!!!
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
The gal in the pink with her feet on her own tray table in picture 4 is pretty cute.

[IMG]http://img211.imagevenue.com/loc1038/th_31033_945962_551330551568912_698813963_n_122_1038lo.jpg[/IMG]

Thought the same but difficult to say can't see her entire face

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would guarantee that chick is hot. Ain't no way she isn't.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links