Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are pumps still considered the quintessential feminine shoe? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are pumps still considered the quintessential feminine shoe?
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always thought that they were overrated.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never been a fan.....I way prefer open toe sandals or mules.....

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Highly overrated.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're still iconic of Fetish and Foot Fetish-Femdom because they show feminine power. Theatricality is important in those genres.

They don't speak as much to the basic foot guy who likes womens' feet bare out of sneakers, flats, and flip-flops.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
They're still iconic of Fetish and Foot Fetish-Femdom because they show feminine power. Theatricality is important in those genres.

Can't heeled sandals give the same effect?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally don't like them as much as high heeled open toed shoes and sandals and pretty much any shoe that shoes off the toes and arches... I like to see what women have.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are definitely sexy but I prefer mules.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them, but I also like sandals, flop flops, and even cute low top tennis shoes or Chuck Taylors on girls. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pumps are great for teasing with a dangle, but high heeled sandals offer the most turned heads in town.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the above statement
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Polar:
I agree with the above statement

I agree too, and BTW, your avatar is the stuff our dreams are made of.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never though of pumps as the apex of female foot wear. For my money, nothing beat a good pair of Clear Mules

What's the point of seeing a woman wear sexy shoes, if you can't see what her feet look like?

The higher the heel the better, and I suppose that makes me a bit old fashioned, with the emphasis on "old" (lol) - but hey, I know what I like.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 8 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always said that the heeled thong(not too high) was the ultimate shoe that has my attraction. When I see a woman out and about with them on, always gets my attention. Something about the way it exposes alot of the foot...but then you still get the sexy shoe too. It also gives a different look to the feet from the pressure of standing. A natural toe spread, that meaty heel bulge, wrinkles along the outside edge and arches. I see alot of Asian or Spanish women strutting around in them leisurely. sigh. Damn I love sexy feet. For the record...I HATE plain pumps!

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... I guess I am in the major minority here. I absolutely LOVE a nice pair of classy pumps paired with back stockings and a nice skirt. Makes a woman look so feminine and classy.

On another note, can't stand flip flops, mules or other "sandal type" shoes. They look so... tasteless to me.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I am in the minority here, but I Love most types of shoes, especially with anything open toe. I hate the wintertime, no visible skin on feet, but to endulge, it keeps all the wonderful smell inside. Then when the first sign of spring hits, the FLIP-FLOPS come out. Just love them. I love the way the toes move when the cuties walk, the way the toes go up with each step. I imagine how the smell is if I could get my nose near them. ALso I love sneakers, because we all know how her feet are going to smell when she takes them off. Sorry starting to ramble.
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links