Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just realised - the Hitman Absolution trailer has some damn good feet in it

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just realised - the Hitman Absolution trailer has some damn good feet in it
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TtDyfQPNyw

Have't visited in a while, so when I saw this, I thought of the only people who would understand it would be you guys [Smile]

It's only the first few seconds of the trailer that the feet feature, but damn those are some awesome graphics!

As a side-note, the game is badass and you should buy it [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet graphics overall, and looks like an awesome game. Always loved the Hitman series. The sole shot on her was fantastic, so lifelike it was amazing. I'm not a cartoon guy by any means but that certainly could entice a footguy to buy the game lol Thanks for the link! Hope to see ya on here more! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The graphics are only get better [Woot] . Played it, great game [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links