Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » UC Irvine foot fetish suspect at large

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UC Irvine foot fetish suspect at large
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://abc7.com/news/uc-irvine-foot-fetish-suspect-at-large/220467/

Any thoughts or opinions on this?

It seems the frequency of these stories are increasing. I am somewhat concerned about it. Let me know what you guys think.

Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When they arrived at a study room, the subject attempted to contact the female inappropriately. She objected and left the area.

contact how? did he touch her or say something she didnt like? unless he touch her the wrong way and she felt sexually harassed then really this guy hasn't done anything wrong.

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Klass hope this ain't you man...lol

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3/10. I like the initial approach, even getting a girl to talk to him. However, major fail at switchover to foot massage. Bad transition. Better luck next time, thank you come again.

Ex-UCI student here.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:

LOL

Naw. If it was me, it would read
Moron Caught licking UCI dancers' feet at Bren Center.

I never go to the student center.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously it's a slow news day.

The title of the news article portrays the story as being a lot worse than what it is. When I read the title, I was expecting to read about some guy lurking underneath desks and attempting to massage or worship the feet of female students without any consent.

The first encounter doesn't even mention he did anything with her feet in particular. Just that he "attempted to contact the female inappropriately" (you kind of have to laugh at the way that was worded, "contact the female inappropriately") after asking her to help him study.

The second encounter, he simply asked to massage their feet and apparently got turned down. Then it says he took photographs and left the area? Took photographs of what? The females in general? Their feet? Of objects nearby? Did they rebuff the foot massage, but allowed him to take pictures? Did he quickly snap a few pictures of them after getting turned down and then bolted? It's kind of vague. Based on the little information given, I don't really see anything illegal done here.

As Klass mentioned, it just sounds like a slightly socially inept individual who is a little too over zealous, and needs to refine his social skills a bit. He's simply trying to go from point A to point B too quickly.

Certainly not worthy of having an article titled "Foot Fetish Suspect At Large".

[ October 03, 2014, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:

LOL

Naw. If it was me, it would read
Moron Caught licking UCI dancers' feet at Bren Center.

I never go to the student center.

lol yeah be careful for the future with a camera and propositioning girls there now since they are wise to this concept. Now with that new bill that just passed they will try to say "yes means yes" regarding everything even feet [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the lead to the question is "are foot fetishists dangerous social predators, I think not. This individual certainly needs to come to grips with honesty of his desires. No one should use deceit to satisfy their fantasies.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Precisely!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links