Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Advice on getting gf to wear shoes more often

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Advice on getting gf to wear shoes more often
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you guys and gals have some suggestions or ways that I may be able to approach this subject.

Here's the scoop:

I've been dating a girl for over a year and we live together. Everything is going good. She knows I'm into feet and takes good care of them and lets me indulge. Now my issue is the fact that I'm into smelling and for the life of me I cant seem to get her to wear any type of footwear that would allow her feet to smell. She is stuck on wearing either her pair of flip flops or gladiator type sandals which I absolutely cant stand lol.

I try to bring it up when we go out like "hey babe you should wear these shoes or that" and its almost as if it falls on deaf ears. I can tell she gets a little annoyed when I ask but I don't know what else to try. It confuses me that she knows what I'd like and yet she doesn't do it. Maybe it falls into the category of men and women thinking differently but in my mind if she told me something within reason I could do to make myself more attractive to her I'd do it so why is she not getting this about what I'd like? Am I being selfish in this request? It really doesn't seem like it should be a big deal.

What types of ways would you approach this? Maybe I'm just not making myself clear enough and need to have a real sit down talk and explain my needs better? I'd like to try and avoid a fight or causing tension. I feel as if every time I hint at it she gets irritated so I need some advice on what to do. Or maybe some of you have been in a similar situation and can lend some experience. Thanks.

Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about: "Wear these."

I'm dead serious, foot dudes make things 10x harder than it is. If you need additional tips, let me know.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bkhalil
Board Regular
Member # 47775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bkhalil     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have 3 theories on why your girl is being so stubborn.

1. Flats arent comfortable, flip flops and sandals are. I suggest buying her a high quality pair of Toms, as this will produce practically the same smell as flats but with more comfort for her. Dont get the cheap kind, it might not be as comfortable and she'll appreciate the higher quality. Get her a pair that matches her style so she'll actually want to wear them.

2. Shes uncomfortable with the thought of having smelly feet. Have you explained to her exactly why youd like her to wear shoes that will make her feet sweat? As the person above me said, sometimes you just have to be direct and not beat around the bush. Talk to her about it. If she says she doesnt want to have smelly feet, tell her to just do it for you once a week, she doesnt have to do it on a day she'll be around other people, just a day where its just you two hanging out.

3. Some girls hate the feeling of their bare feet on that soft absorbent material that some flats and all toms are made with. Some flip flops and all gladiator sandals are made with that smooth material that probably feel good on her feet...if this is the case you have two options. The first is to buy her flats that have the smooth material and not the soft stuff. The second is to buy her some nylons to wear with her flats/toms.

Nylons are a great idea either way for four reasons. The first is that nylons protect her bare feet from getting blisters, so nylons are a lot more comfortable than wearing flats/toms/heals barefoot. The second is that nylons cause her feet to sweat more. The third is that you can keep the nylons so you can smell her feet anytime. The fourth is that they will keep her feet from getting dirty once she takes off her shoes. She can even wear nylons with sneakers if she ever works out or whatever...so yea, every foot fetishist should buy his girlfriend nylons!

Hope this helps!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedMethod:
Maybe you guys and gals have some suggestions or ways that I may be able to approach this subject.

Here's the scoop:

I've been dating a girl for over a year and we live together. Everything is going good. She knows I'm into feet and takes good care of them and lets me indulge. Now my issue is the fact that I'm into smelling and for the life of me I cant seem to get her to wear any type of footwear that would allow her feet to smell. She is stuck on wearing either her pair of flip flops or gladiator type sandals which I absolutely cant stand lol.

I try to bring it up when we go out like "hey babe you should wear these shoes or that" and its almost as if it falls on deaf ears. I can tell she gets a little annoyed when I ask but I don't know what else to try. It confuses me that she knows what I'd like and yet she doesn't do it. Maybe it falls into the category of men and women thinking differently but in my mind if she told me something within reason I could do to make myself more attractive to her I'd do it so why is she not getting this about what I'd like? Am I being selfish in this request? It really doesn't seem like it should be a big deal.

What types of ways would you approach this? Maybe I'm just not making myself clear enough and need to have a real sit down talk and explain my needs better? I'd like to try and avoid a fight or causing tension. I feel as if every time I hint at it she gets irritated so I need some advice on what to do. Or maybe some of you have been in a similar situation and can lend some experience. Thanks.

Being a man with a particular hot button takes a strong dose of patience. Reward her greatly when she trips the trigger, but otherwise be thankful she is at least diplomatic. I can't tell you how long it took for my lady to fully grasp my trigger. Life and love is a blissful struggle.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not just ask her if she can think of a way to get her feet to have a stronger smell to them because that would really turn you on?
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Klass...If only it were that simple lol. I'm not making things hard but I can't simply say that which is the problem I'm running into so I gotta try another approach is all.

Bkhalil...thanks for the insights and explanations. I may bring up the toms idea to her if she likes them as I do hear they produce a nice smell! She is not adverse to having smelly feet or letting me get at them so maybe it is more of how they feel and a comfortability issue. Maybe I just need to find her the right footwear.

Markin...thanks for the tip and good to hear I'm not alone. Hopefully there's hope she will come around and understand more.

Icarus...very simply put and I'll give it a try with the conversation and see what happens.

Thanks all for the inputs and tips. Next time we sit down I'll try and approach this subject with her and explain better and hopefully she will come around to understanding

Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links