Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do People Find Feet Funny?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do People Find Feet Funny?
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure everyone knows the stigma that typically comes with having a foot fetish. Liking feet is considered "weird" because feet are "gross". However, has anyone also noticed that feet tend to also be subject for humor, and found to be funny? For instance, whenever they are used in sitcoms or mainstream media in general, the result tends to be that of laughter. The scene in Seinfeld where Julia Louis-Dreyfus has her feet in the guy's face for example. Jokes that pertain to feet such as the "This little piggy..." for toes, or "Trick or treat, smell my feet...", etc.

I'm not really certain how to explain it exactly, but I've found it interesting how feet are usually seen as being "gross", but they also tend to be the subject of humor for a lot of things and are found to be funny or elicit laughter whenever there is something involving them

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet are sort of in that zone between mainstream-acceptable and erotic... They have the ability to make people uncomfortable, yet are a necessary part of every day function.

The way the feet are shown can change content from PG to Adult, real quick. The easiest way to get away with them is with humor. Humor is also another way to mask something that's uncomfortable.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this society, people often joke about what they think they should not be attracted to, but, in fact, are drawn to sensuously and secretively.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed that feet are becoming more main stream, you seem to see more of them in TV and Movies, or is it that we love feet we just notice them more?
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is actually somewhat of a funny word when you say it in your head.

"Feet".

I remember seeing that particular episode of Big Bang Theory that you're referring to. She gave a bit of a sheepish grin if I recall correctly when she said that ("no...feet"), not knowing what Sheldon actually meant by "afoot".

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links