Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Looking for an opinion on a fantasy...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for an opinion on a fantasy...
R. Cicotte
Board Regular
Member # 48091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R. Cicotte   Email R. Cicotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as I said in my first ever post, I am brand new here. Been dating my girlfriend for the past 9 years and I decided I'd be interested in expanding my fetish. I am interested in watching someone else massage, smell, lick, kiss and suck on her toes. Just the visual of watching someone suck on her toes seems to turn me on, does anyone else feel this way? Is this weird? Have you had an experience like this you could share with me and her? Thanks guys and gals!

--------------------
R.Cicotte

Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend likes to watch his wife have sex with me. Nothing weird about it for me.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I have done this once or twice recently... There is actually a few past posts of Feet of Philly sucking on my wife's toes... Check them out if you want.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
9 years.....That's a long time to date!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing weird at all. "Polyamory" is the way of the future. Couples just get stale. Swinging becomes popular in 40+.

BFs of models that I meet actually like seeing the action. It's like watching your girl appear beautiful & fresh again in a new sexual setting, reminding you of how hot she still is.

We're all human. It's always nice to know other dudes think your GF is hot.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I talk about doing this..but we have not done it yet....read California Sun's posts about this..

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bostonfootman
Loyal Member
Member # 39957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bostonfootman   Email bostonfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, if any of you are close to Massachusetts, I'd happily volunteer to worship your wife or girlfriend's feet.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not weird at all. You are in the right place among brethren. You should feel accepted. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links