Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New family guy episode

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New family guy episode
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently in the season of family guy there is an episode where meg becomes a foot fetish model. The episode will be called 'this little piggy'.

I'm praying they do this in a cool way and if anything it supports the community. Big fan of the show and hope I'm not put off!!

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*in the new season
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seriously doubt they will resist or hold back from making fun of foot fetishist. That is what they do. They make fun of people. King of the Hill had a foot fetish episode. It was called "Transnational Amusements Presents: Peggy's Magic Sex Feet"

But, I will look out for this one. I do think that foot fetishists as well as any group shouldn't be butt hurt all the time and take things so seriously. It isn't healthy. But thanks for the info.

Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They've done plenty of foot fetish references on Family Guy. Quagmyre has a foot fetish on the show.

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember where Peter cut off the Statue of Liberty's foot to try to temp Quagmyre!

...and there was another where Quagmyre just meets a woman and he jumps down to sniff her feet.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't hope for the best. One day the world will be ruled by foot doms, what a lovely hell it shall be [Smile] but for now, ridicule by the Ridiculous.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't Meg 17?

Also, it's a shame that Family Guy itself is terrible now.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links