Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Brand new here.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brand new here.
R. Cicotte
Board Regular
Member # 48091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R. Cicotte   Email R. Cicotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone, my name is Rick and I am new here. I have a girlfriend named Amanda, she has wonderful feet. I love to show them off, anyone interested in seeing these?

--------------------
R.Cicotte

Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed...and welcome!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R. Cicotte
Board Regular
Member # 48091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R. Cicotte   Email R. Cicotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teach me how to upload them, I have a bunch on my iPhone I'd love to share.

--------------------
R.Cicotte

Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome and would love to see
Amanda's feet. Does she enjoy satisfying your fetish and urges?

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by R. Cicotte:
Teach me how to upload them, I have a bunch on my iPhone I'd love to share.

You'll probably have to find an uploader/file storage site like Photobucket, ImageBam, or Flickr first to store the photos to, then paste their URL's in a message here. I think there's a tutorial somewhere in the forum that explains all that step by step. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi rick nice to meet you, welcome to Wu's!

Would love to see some pics, where are you from?

Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do and meet a lot of wonderful people.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R. Cicotte
Board Regular
Member # 48091

PinkLovingLady is her user name here. She signed up here recently, she's just as excited as I am about showing off her feet. She has a link with some pictures on the forum for feet pictures, look her and them up and tell me how lucky I am.

--------------------
R.Cicotte

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, and I look forward to your participation.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome...post them already!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links