Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » UFC Fighter Meisha Tate "Weirded Out" By Fans Who Tweet About Her Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UFC Fighter Meisha Tate "Weirded Out" By Fans Who Tweet About Her Feet
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if anyone ever saw this article.

http://www.examiner.com/article/miesha-tate-weirded-out-by-fans-who-tweet-about-her-feet

Not sure how to feel about that. On one hand, I think a lot of people are extremely ignorant these days and will think something such as homosexuality for instance is completely normal merely because the media tells us it that it is and God forbid we "offend" anyone, yet will act as if a foot fetish is the most disgusting and weirdest thing a person could ever have; however, at the same time, if people are constantly making tweets to her like the one she describes in the article (she only references one person as making that particular tweet though), sometimes you can't help but not blame them when your first impression of a foot fetish comes from that of a guy who can't control his urges.

Then again, I think Meisha is 27 I believe, or somewhere in her late 20's. I would think she's mature and experienced enough to actually make the distinguishment that it's not necessarily a fetish alone that makes someone "weird", it's the person's behavior and not knowing how to curb their urges. You could easily have some guy tweeting her about her breasts and telling her how much he wants to motorboat her sweaty tits after a fight for instance. Is she then going to think it's "weird" for guys to like breasts?

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't checked Wiki Feet to see what her feet look like, but in my experience some ladies with ugly feet are more critical of our fetish.

Yeah, some guy wanting to lick her ass is normal but a foot guy is somehow weird.

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally said by Misha:
There’s this one guy that doesn’t even speak English, and he writes me all the time. He’s like, ‘Miesha’ – he writes in really broken English – ‘Can I please smell your stinky feet?’ So creepy and weird.

It's shameful knowing about other fetishists out there who communicate with her in such a distasteful way that it gives us a bad name. I personally would treat Misha with lots of respect if I ever had the opportunity to give her a foot massage and oh yes, you better believe that I would love to smell her stinky feet and have her kick me in the face and nuts. But Jeez, I would never have the public insensitivity to write these type of truths in a tweet where should could read it publicly, especially in a creepy way, or constantly in broken English.
I think one time is more than enough, if you have to creep her out by telling the truth... then keep it in your pants after that, please!!! [Mad]

[ October 21, 2014, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: TruthBeTold ]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She should be happy; checking out their feet is the only reason I watch women of the UFC fight. Same with women's gymnastics.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
On one hand, I think a lot of people are extremely ignorant these days and will think something such as homosexuality for instance is completely normal merely because the media tells us it that it is and God forbid we "offend" anyone,

Because it is normal. It's not about "offending" anyone.

As for her opinions on the fetish, it is a shame that she's letting the freaks taint the fetish for her. There's already a stigma for liking feet as it is, and the guys who act creepy (sending these messages, harassing women in real life, etc.) don't help.

[ October 21, 2014, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Rider Aldebaran ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't waste time fawning over her. Meisha Tate is no sports ambassador and she has no other redeeming qualities outside of bashing skulls and twisting limbs. She's attracted to guys like Fedor, not fetish dudes. Totally the wrong type of girl to be obsessing over.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No surprise that those thirsty clowns make us normal foot fetishists look like a bunch of weirdos. I see guys like what she describes, on Instagram, a lot. They're the types to push women to pull their pages off Instagram too. Yet, her generalizations are uncalled for.
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is something really common! if you say something about ass or tits, then it is flattering, if you say something about feet, it is disgusting. Some people find "normal" to have anal sex (where shit is) and disgusting a footjob! oddities everywhere!
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen her Twitter feed when she post a pic that even offers a glimpse of her feet and man, there is some FUCKED up guys that just happen to have a foot fetish out there. Randomly saying "I wanna lick your soles clean after you get off the mat" and shit like that... no fucking wonder she thinks foot guys are weird. Equivalent of saying to her "I wanna lick the sweat right off your tits after you finish training"...

It'd be one thing if guys were tweeting her complimenting on her pretty feet but the extent that quite a few guys were going I don't blame her, hell, I'm a foot guy and I thought that shit was weird.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/04/zinganotatefinish.gif
I'll just leave this here.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's entitled to her opinion, not everyone has to like us or accept foot fetishism. It still sucks that she's on the "other side" but she isn't the first and won't be the last.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links