Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stupid foot socks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stupid foot socks
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what you call them but who else hates those little pieces of fabric that are barely socks that women wear in flats nowadays? It kind of makes me think that these women who wear them are high maintenance or hate feet. Now I don't like smelly feet personally but these socks are cock blocks when it comes to women slipping off their flats and me being able to see their toes! I hate them!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agree......it's the same ones they have available in shoe store for customers to use when trying on shoes, btw another great place to view candid feet.
I love seeing those painted toes slipping out of flats and trying on shoes.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're called "no shows"and I love them!! I've purchased two pairs from two different girls at shoe stores. They smell AMAZING! Especially if they've been wearing them for a while.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well they "show" in flats and look stupid in my opinion...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love them. My wife wore some for the first time a couple weeks ago and the smell was awesome. I still got that stinky flat/Keds smell, but without all the dust that sometimes gets in there (we were outdoors all day, very hot and dusty). Anyways, now I'm a fan. [Cheers]

As for women who wear them being high maintenance or hating feet, nah, don't think so. You know, some times a sock is just a sock. They're wearing them for their own comfort. Whatever.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soledoctor
Loyal Member
Member # 44891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soledoctor   Email soledoctor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a fan of them. Love it when a woman pops her heel or does a slip and slide and the bare skin of the foot is exposed. No doubt they're for comfort so its understandable that women wear them and also ideal when wearing flats in cold temperatures. I like a girl that just throws her feet in those flats and goes. Love it when women wear boots with no socks. Of course, they would need to come off to know that -lol
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. The fact that some ladies wear these "socklets" shows that they don't want their feet to be seen!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

And that's exactly how I feel Doug. It's like ewww I can't have my barefeet in these flats or these heels. Nothing better than a barefoot in heels and flats.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links