Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » hi everyone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hi everyone
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im a long time member here but i havent posted in yrs, and i mean yrs. but im often here reading posts etc.

anyways i just wondered if anyone else has a similar job, where u run into girls with pretty feet all the time. over the past few yrs ive become quite confident in complimenting women on their nails. sometimes fingers but usually toes, and more often than not, a women will have her toes done, but not her fingers. i work at a Walmart and im always seeing women with great pedicures, and i tell them how nice they look, and most seem to be pleased that i noticed, and always thank me. i remember once i complimented a woman on her fingers and then she actually pointed out to me that she had her toes done the same and lifted up her foot. of course i had already noticed this, but usually if a woman has both done, i tend to just refer to their fingers, cuz i often think they may find it odd that i go for the feet first. but as i said most only have their feet done and not their fingers.

like my ex would only get her toes done and not her fingers.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Several women have commented to me that they don't get their fingernails done because in the performing of their job they would quickly chip.

Good for me because I like toenails that are polished more than bare..

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I often deliver such comments in the public sphere. They are almost always well received. Keep up spreading the love!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We love to get comments about my wife's feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laina
Board Regular
Member # 32207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laina   Author's Homepage   Email Laina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! I'm new to this foot forum and wondering if you know how I can share my pictures here??
Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links