Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Help a foot brother in LA

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help a foot brother in LA
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hallo.

Lars here. Im in LA the next two weeks on business and was planing to go to a foot party. But the problem is that there really isn't a foot party the next couple of weeks (footnight has one at LONG BEACH in a week. But im not really into 35+ models)

So foot brothers! Anyone of you who knows a awesome foot fetish session model here in LA ? I dont wanna be in town alone without doing a foot session with some cool girl 18-31. Damn.. Wish the footpadmodels was in LA. Love to here from you, inbox me. [Smile]

BEST LARS

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finding feet in LA is pretty easy...Check Backpage for one. Tons of domes on there (they very in quality looks-wise). Also, check out Elegant Barefeet parties. I don't think there's a party until next month, but some of the girls offer private sessions. E-mail him and inquire and he'd hook you up.
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish i was in LA.....would be feet heaven
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lars I'll hook you up if you don't mind being in vids. I just hooked up a UK fan of my site, and I hook up the guy on elegantbarefeet.
btw EBF next party is 14th.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoot me a PM, I'm from L.A. and I may be able to help you out.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links