Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » She has ugly feet, but I love her. What should I do? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: She has ugly feet, but I love her. What should I do?
buster372002
Board Regular
Member # 3579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buster372002         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had this problem many times, and also the problem where I've been attracted to a girl's feet, but just did not want her as gf material. In all of those previous cases, I've moved on.

However, with my current gf, I originally was worried that her feet were not up to my standards. Nevertheless, I revealed my fetish, and over time, things have really improved. She now gets pedicures, keeps her nails a bit longer, wears toe rings and sexy heels, and I'm now a lot more into her and her feet than when we first met. Not to mention she's got great fj skills she never even knew she had. We're happy [Smile]

So, give her a chance for a bit maybe? No one's asking you to marry her.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say give her a chance as buster and others have advised you. Unless the feet are totally messed up, most feet can be improved drastically to a decent level with good care.

You would have to worry about whether she can be introduced to foot love, given she does not put much emphasis on her feet. But a girl who respects you and is into you should not be treated as a sexual object. If she is to you nothing else, just leave her. It is only fair for you and her.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't even LOOK at ugly toes, much less have them in my face, and NO WAY fall in love forever. No chance in hell.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might be chiming in here a little late but oneagain, longhitter, and buster have already echoed my sentiments.

My wife's feet are not the most perfectly shaped toes, but she takes very good care of her feet because she knows how attracted I am too them. I offer to paint her nails, and I give her foot rubs. I make subtle comments about what shoes might look good on her feet without being pushy. My bigger concern is how quickly you attach to someone. I think longhitter has identified something you need to look to internally. Whatever you ultimately do please be considerate of her feelings.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links