Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you ever?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you ever?
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCFF3321   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you ever just say to yourself "damn i'm a lucky guy?" i just had one of those moments. My girlfriend has such sexy, perfect feet. They're so small, soft, and they smell amazing. Her toes are perfect, her soles are so smooth, her arches are amazing. And besides her having such sexy feet, she always knows just what to do to drive me insane. She wears socks for long periods of time and then gives me them to enjoy, she has given me two worn out pairs of her shoes, she always makes me worship her feet, and her footjobs are to die for. Sometimes i just have to stop and tell myself how lucky i am. She's so supportive and she understands my fetish so well. Do you guys ever feel that way or have these instances?

--------------------

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, you are not living on earth....you have died and gone to heaven.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCFF3321   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sure feels like it sometimes, she's amazing

--------------------

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend's feet turn me on like no other feet can!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes I miss having a girlfriend that I was really into and letting me indulge and all that...but then I just say fuck it and listen to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrGHp6aECNo

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Felt very lucky last night. Wife waited for me to come home last night. She wore flip flops all day so there was a trace of dirt on the bottom and had a very nice scent to them. Soon as I laid down she put her feet in my face and let me lick them while giving me a hand job.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCFF3321
Loyal Member
Member # 44382

I appreciate it so much. She amazes me with her sexy feet. I can't get enough of them

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say it pretty much every day. So I can definitely relate.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MB8671
Board Regular
Member # 46810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MB8671   Email MB8671   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl wont take her shoes off unless im around to smell her feet as soon as she does. Lucky?? Thats mildly putting it.

--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR SIGHGIRL'S FAN PAGE

Posts: 29 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DemonSpeedin
Board Regular
Member # 48148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DemonSpeedin   Email DemonSpeedin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been dating my girl for a couple months now. NEVER even heard of foot fetish before i came around. i've been slowly breaking her into it and it seems like she enjoys it almost as much as i do [Wink] so i'm with you on the "damn i'm lucky" thing there haha
Posts: 3 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelkr
Loyal Member
Member # 1358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelkr   Email toelkr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is totally into my foot fetish. She loves when I worship her feet she finds it relaxing.Painted toes high heels etc....its fantastic.
Posts: 92 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links