Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Police Officer with Foot Fetish Gets Busted (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Police Officer with Foot Fetish Gets Busted
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2810211/Police-officer-FOOT-FETISH-offers-let-woman-smell-lick-feet-underwear.html
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree to reinstate him if I can smell his wife's feet.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy cow, nobody vetted this guy before allowing him to work near a school district?! This is exactly why we don't need anymore of these sick f*cks giving us a bad name [Mad]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No proof he actually did this. The article of course pronounces him guilty but all we have is her word that this actually went down. I feel bad for the family.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:

[Thumbs Up]
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As mentioned, there's no proof that he actually did this. Just someone's word against someone else's. Then again, having someone ask to smell your feet is something you just can't make up, the way accusing someone of rape is.

If it's indeed true, in no way, shape, or form do I condone his actions. However, I noticed that it said, "As the woman was removing her boots and socks, he made it clear that if he were to take a whiff of her tootsies, he would likely lick them as well. Then told the driver that she could give him her underwear as an alternative."

As a humorous side note, almost sounds like the girl would have simply went with it if he just kept it at simply smelling her feet, and not taking it two steps further with the licking and asking for her underwear.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Cop's wife will know whether he did it or not.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the wife is gorgeous
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
...However, I noticed that it said, "As the woman was removing her boots and socks, he made it clear that if he were to take a whiff of her tootsies, he would likely lick them as well. Then told the driver that she could give him her underwear as an alternative."

As a humorous side note, almost sounds like the girl would have simply went with it if he just kept it at simply smelling her feet, and not taking it two steps further with the licking and asking for her underwear.

I was thinking the same thing. The girl was going to completely turn over her soles to him and let him sniff away to his heart's content. He should have left it at that RIGHT THEN AND THERE--- but then again, the article states that she actually began handing over her panties to him, and he called the whole thing off at the last minute. I'm thinking it was because maybe they were in plain sight of the dashboard cam in his police cruiser? And at that very instant he stopped thinking with his penis and common sense took over.

I would like to see a pic of the girl in question... I wonder what she looks like?

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
The Cop's wife will know whether he did it or not.

EXCELLENT POINT. [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------

Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw this on my local news website today, I knew it had to be here today,lol! I wonder if he is a lurker here, if he doesn't have a wife or girlfriend, he would be better off just [Jerkoff] here and not bother anybody and give us a bad name...
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya after seeing that this dude is a married man with a pretty dang attractive wife from those pics it makes the whole thing more puzzling ... like was he not getting enough "foot action" from her at home or something?

Or another possibility maybe she is one of those ladies whose feet just don't stink and he was hankering for a good whiff of some stinky girl feet and of course went about it all the wrong way ... hmmm [Confused]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys like this cop give us a bad name. It's like,.. since he's married.. he should just convince his wife to let him smell her feet, or come to this site to get his jollies. '

What a putz to blow his whole law enforcement career just to get off on some woman's feet.

[ October 31, 2014, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: MitchC ]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Guys like this cop give us a bad name. It's like,.. since he;s married.. he should just convince his wife to let him smell her feet. or come to this site to get his jollies. '

What a putz to blow his whole law enforcement career just to get off on some woman's feet.

My exact sentiments. There's obviously nothing wrong with having a foot fetish, the guy has plenty of friends here, but if you're a cop on the line of duty, you should know better. And what's the deal with the guy's wife? She's very pretty, but maybe she's one of those girls who doesn't get fetishes and is repulsed and scared of them. If I had a wife like her, and she was open to my fetish, I'd never look at another woman. But then again, maybe she has "busted" feet; I guess we'll never know. (sigh)

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links