Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Elvis Duran show comes thru again!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Elvis Duran show comes thru again!
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 10 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I'm not sure how these subjects come up on the show but once again, they had a skit on the morning radio show where the crazy dude on the show has to determine if he's smell a piece of cheese or a radio co-hosts feet.

Luckily for this episode, he gets to bury his nose in the very cute wild blondie on the show named Carla Marie. The best part of this stupid situation? PICTURES AND VIDEO.
ttp://www.elvisduran.com/articles/what-we-talked-about-136656/feet-or-cheese-greg-t-takes-12938120

Just add the H to the beginning of the url I posted.

Now this is the same joker who got to smell Danielle's feet on another day a couple years ago where a question was popped if her feet smelled and the host, Elvis, demanded Greg T (the wild dude) to smell her feet to confirm it.

Lucky guy to say the least! These chicks are CUTE.

WARNING, There are dudes feet after the ladies, so stop it after you see them. YOU BEEN WARNED. lol

[ November 05, 2014, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: LovelyLadies ]

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!!! Second girl @2:12: "I didn't shower on purpose and I wore the same socks all day and all night" .... great find man!!

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I was feeling pretty jealous of the guy especially with the second girl up until they had him smell mens feet.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^And yeah sure, we get off watching him sniff her feet in a 3rd person's point of view, but consider the fact that the guy was blindfolded, and although he probably knew it was feet he was smelling, he didn't know if it was the blonde's feet or the dude's feet. So if you're the one doing the sniffing in that situation it's pretty hard to enjoy it at all.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That second chick, just DAMN good looking, not into the bad smell thing myself. HUGE foot fetish guy, low, low interest in women's bare feet that stink.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links