Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Questions to ask ladies (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Questions to ask ladies
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met a couple of women that want to do feet interviews. Does anybody want to see a woman respond to your question on video?

Maybe something you've been afraid to ask, or you want a random woman's advice/opinion about something.

Thanks.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why not, the more we know the better.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay. I think I may have some questions.
1. Do you actually enjoy foot fetishes? Does it turn you on at all?

2. Does a guy with a foot fetish creep you out?

3. Do you make your feet look pretty for guys or just for yourself?

4. Is there any advice that you'd like to give foot guys?

Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got it.

#3, never really thought of, good idea.

I'll start asking this weekend, hopefully will be able to show at least 3-5 ladies discussing those in one form or another.

Also if you have a weird fetish/story/experience and want to see a facial reaction to it, I'll get it.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question: Can you reach 'both' feet to your face?
Her: "Yes" Question 2.1: What do you think about the smell of each one of them right now? [Wink] Question 2.1.1: Do you think the left smells different to the right one?
Her : "No" Question 2.2: Have you tried? [Wink]

I'm expecting some action comming from these [Big Grin]

Be good if you followed up with.... Her: "Nah, can't tell the difference" or "They both smell the same" You: "Do you mind if I try? .... Bet you'd get some smelling action yourself, you could alternate multiple times and even both at once [Evil Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice questions indeed
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I may have some more questions:

1. Can you see why men and even women find feet to be sexy and attractive?

2. Do you think foot fetishism is becoming a more acceptable thing?

3. Do you know of any women that have a foot fetish?

4.Have men complimented you on your feet? If so how often?

5. Do women like to compare feet? I have noticed women complimenting each other's feet before and critiquing others who were not around. Is this common?

Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

right on thanks. I'm printing this out, we'll see what happens. I hope I don't get slapped

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Ok my team interviewed a chick from some weird country with a lot of consonants and very few vowels.

She was asked most of those questions and answered them, plus she sort of did Sub Zero's double feet smell thing, but just with her boots on.

Cameraman A and B are still sending in their footage, but I'll get her up shortly in the pic thread later.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
I hope I don't get slapped

lololol [Laugh]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've thought about doing interviews on camera myself, just never have. I've always included interviews on my site and am now doing the ones for Wu's. I feel it lets people see a little more of who the models are and their personality. Why not give it a try. If the response is good, bingo. If not, oh well. Could even make them like a behind the scenes sorta thing. That was what I was going to do, just never really went through with it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you ask this of each model,this is from a submissive pov being dominated by a hot chick with pretty feet.What they think of this.

I love the thought of laying on my back with her standing(but in this instance she'd be sitting very similar to my sig pic) directly above/over me.I have my dick fully erect as she gently but slowly slides/rubs the sole of her foot back and forth over the very tip looking down at me.As she does this i'm looking up at her and directly into her eyes, feeling her sole flesh and imagining her foot sweat rubbing into me while licking and tasting the sole of her other foot.As i'm almost about to cum she shoves half her foot down my throat,sucking on her foot/toes as i cum looking into her eyes.

This thought always turns me on [Tongue]

[ November 13, 2014, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: LatinaNExoticFemFeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I've thought about doing interviews on camera myself, just never have. I've always included interviews on my site and am now doing the ones for Wu's. I feel it lets people see a little more of who the models are and their personality. Why not give it a try. If the response is good, bingo. If not, oh well. Could even make them like a behind the scenes sorta thing. That was what I was going to do, just never really went through with it.

I don't think you have much to lose in including it, and you have many options as far as how you would want to present it. They can range from complete episodes in themselves, or just ancillary material. Guys definitely watch.

quote:
Originally posted by LatinaNExoticFemFeet:
Can you ask this of each model,this is from a submissive pov being dominated by a hot chick with pretty feet.What they think of this.

I love the thought of laying on my back with her standing(but in this instance she'd be sitting very similar to my sig pic) directly above/over me ....As i'm almost about to cum she shoves half her foot down my throat,sucking on her foot/toes as i cum looking into her eyes.

I can definitely have them read this over and film their reaction.

quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand:
Would like to know if they have been with guys who are into worshipping their stinky feet and if they have noticed any correlation between how stinky their feet are and how fast the guy cums (or overall level of arousal).

Well, I'm sure you know the answer to this, I can ask a FJ model that question.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry i should have said Ask them what they think and how they would feel doing that [Smile]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call me up man, I will come ask them in person lol This sounds like fun, I never get the time to do it on my own sets.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18319 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links