Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sandals/Flip Flops Without Socks, In Cold Weather?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sandals/Flip Flops Without Socks, In Cold Weather?
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in NYC. Today's temps were somewhere in the 50s, I'd guess. As I was walking around, I noticed a cute girl walking into a place, who had sandals on with no socks.

When I lived in Lancaster, PA, some years ago, the girl who used to cut my hair, Kristie, who looks like the lovely Mandy Moore, wore sandals a few times without socks, in Feb, I think, in about 30 degree weather.

Today's sighting of a girl in open shoes with no socks in cold weather, is the first one I remember since I last saw Kristie a few years ago doing the same thing.

What do forum members think? Is this a rare occurrence to see a woman wearing sandals or flip flops without socks in cold weather?

Thoughts?

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over the years I've found that many Florida girls have a very difficult time putting their flip-flops and sandals away for the winter. It's been getting cool here in central Florida at night and early morning and I've seen many girls still showin' toes. They may be wearing long pants or leggings (saw a lot of women in leggings this past weekend), and long sleeve shirts and maybe even a vest, jacket or coat- but still wearing flip-flops or sandals. And though I love shorts and flip-flops or sandals as much as any man for some reason I also find seeing women with their whole body covered except for their feet VERY sexy. A very common look is black leggings and black flip-flops. Love it.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the time when I see women in sandals or flip flops in colder weather, they have gnarly or unpolished toes... Basically the type of woman who doesn't take care of her feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing this... I live in the upper Midwest and like clockwork we experience Fall Weather Denial. The other day I saw a barefoot girl and it was ~45 and rainy. That was great. In the spring they do this too. Love it.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Most of the time when I see women in sandals or flip flops in colder weather, they have gnarly or unpolished toes... Basically the type of woman who doesn't take care of her feet.

Agree! It tells me they're too lazy to bend down and put on some socks and shoes. Big turn off. Same with girls who wear those slippers/moccasins. It's like they did their hair and makeup, and chose a nice outfit but totally ignored their feet/shoe choice for the day. Why stop at your feet? I'd rather see a gal who's decked out and wearing a bangin pair of killer boots that are new and clean and sexy. I'd be more interested to see what's inside those boots since she's all about taking care of herself. Head to toe.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen this a few times here in Detroit, once when I was in college (and there was snow on the ground, too), and once earlier this year in the downtown area.

I'm not sure why they do it. I guess in the college instance, it was more about convenience since those girls lived on campus.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was in the city today for the parade. n saw lots of flip flop open toe shoes and lots of toe cleviage
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I've seen, it's not too common. Where I live it gets warm on some days in the winter, and most women still cover their feet up on those days. I just enjoy the flats this time of year.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In California, it's still 75-80 and flip flops abound! lol Sorry to rub it in.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tomorrow is going to be a high of a balmy 33 degrees F here. It will be interesting to see if any girls are wearing flip flops.

Oh, and Norcal, you WERE rubbing it in, but.. its okay lol.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Tomorrow is going to be a high of a balmy 33 degrees F here. It will be interesting to see if any girls are wearing flip flops.

Oh, and Norcal, you WERE rubbing it in, but.. its okay lol.

Yes, agreed...it's better to rub one "out" than rub it in. [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up] Stay warm!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

LOL! Thanks.
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well MitchC, since I too live in NYC, here's my two cents worth. I love living in the North East because I enjoy seeing the seasons change, but the winter weather here is definitely a disadvantage for us foot lovers.

The thing is that even though it's unusual to see women wear open shoes in cold weather, it's not unheard of. As long as the temp stays above freezing, I usually see a few ladies in open sandals every winter.

Just this morning, it wasn't particularly cold here, by our standards, but it was very rainy and raw, and I as I walked out of my local Mexican deli, with my coffee and muffin, I spotted a very welcome sight.

Heading to my local Subway station, I spotted a very smartly dressed young lady, with gorgeous auburn hair. She was probably in her early to mid 20s, and was was dressed not unlike a news anchor. The thing that caught my eye was that her shoes, although rather business like, had about 4 inch heels, and were open in the back, revealing a very sexy pair of heels, which complemented her milky skin to perfection. It was only about a 5 second glimpse, but it totally made my day.

[ November 18, 2014, 02:29 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Sounds awesome to look at. Glad you enjoyed, Adam.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links