Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » websites or links to explore new footjob positions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: websites or links to explore new footjob positions
perfectsoles
Board Regular
Member # 47695

Icon 5 posted      Profile for perfectsoles   Email perfectsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions where to look online about ideas for new footjob and foot tease positions?

Thanks!

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try xhamster. Click on categories near the top, hit foot fetish and you'll see TONS of FJ clips shows virtually every position that I know of.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm dying to see new/different FJ positions.Every site, everywhere you go has the same fj videos and same common positions and technique.
When it comes to fj's, i like the dominant or submissive for the guy fj'.Him laying beneath her on his back, with her standing or sitting directly infront of/above him gently sliding/rubbing up an down his shaft or erect cock head with her sole.I usually see this at the beginning of the video but change positions part way through or just before he cums, which ruins the entire vid for me.Seems very hard to find videos with this position and technique from beginning to end.I'd love to see fj videos of above mentioned position from a full side-view showing both him & her.So we can see the reactions on both their faces whilst giving/getting the fj aswell as when he cums.

[ November 16, 2014, 06:27 AM: Message edited by: LatinaNExoticFemFeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links