Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "You may contribute ONLY one set per week."

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "You may contribute ONLY one set per week."
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do I see this rule/guideline being broken?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll look into it for you Rider.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peg3rdleg
Major Player
Member # 44584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peg3rdleg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha! Let's not get all bent out of shape over MORE FEET that we all come here to admire and enjoy!
Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't know this was a rule [Eek!]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peg3rdleg:
Haha! Let's not get all bent out of shape over MORE FEET that we all come here to admire and enjoy!

I'm sure the point of the rule is for variety's sake. I mean, more feet is fine, but it'd get boring if most of the content were from the same people, and even the same model with little variation in the pics themselves.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just glad Phil ALSO mentioned " Sets that contain poor photography or inadequate lighting will not be posted". That one had my vote.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm confused, posting in the CONTRIBUTIONS area? Or the foot pictures forum?

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

quote:
Originally posted by GORMEE:
I'm confused, posting in the CONTRIBUTIONS area? Or the foot pictures forum?

Contributions.

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot speak for Phil as the main site and how it works is being done as a "what works best for BHE" type of thing. What I mean by that is since Wu passed, this is another site, along with the others they also work on under their umbrella, is one they have to tend to now.

I'm guessing the rule was put in place so the same people didn't appear every few lines on the listing, as is happening now. The way Wu used to do it was he'd recycle old contributions and replace older photos - thus keeping the same model from appearing over and over and over. That requires a lot of manual work and isn't something automated, like what's in place now.

I understand why he posted the rule, but I also figured it was more of a suggestion as the computer automation doesn't actually watch out for that. It would require a person to do so. If you believe it is out of hand, or have a suggestion on how it might be done better, Phil told all of us to contact him in several posts back when we learned of Wu's passing. Shoot him an email as I can only explain what I "think" his views and limitations are with running this site. I don't want to speak for him, but just offer my opinion.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links