Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » smelly sandals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: smelly sandals
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know of any sandals or flip flops that give feet some smell? I know certain man made materials can do this as opposed to leather which usually don't smell. My girlfriend loves wearing these horrid gladiator sandals and they don't make her feet smell at all. Try as I might to regularly get her to wear something else but that's her go to shoe. I'm thinking maybe I can compromise and find her some that will make her feet smell. I know they are out there so what have your experiences been? Thanks for any suggestions
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Havaianas or Old Navy classic flip flop, wear all days...sweat and smells stinky.Rainbow leather too
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any kind of foamed insole sandals can be smelly, but not close enough to waht flats, uggs, canvas shoes and trainers can do. If a faint smell is good enough for you you'll love them. I f you are a hardcore sniffer like myself, you better start buying her one of the above!

Does she know you like feet? If so, does she know you prefer them stinky?

Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes she knows I'm into her feet and let's me indulge. And she does wear closed toed footwear here and there and knows I like to smell them. But unfortunately she has lived all her life in a warm climate and is used to flips flops. Stuck in her ways so I'm looking for options on the times when she wants to wear sandals
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just came across this, glad you asked these questions....I've been a bonified foot nut since the Spring of 1958, and a lover of female body scents for almost the same amount of years...my fetish bloomed from seeing two beautiful high school seniors walk past me in the hall that Spring, with red, rubber flip flops and bright red toenails....I heard the slapping noise before I saw the feet, and when I looked, I saw the most feminine sight I've seen before or since...

The scent thing came about when my family and I were visiting an aunt....I had to use the john and when I sat down I saw my cute cousin's rubber flip flops.....I picked them up and it was the closest I had been to a pair of them....and when I sniffed them, I got hard the fastest I've ever gotten hard in my life, the scent seemed to go straight to my gonads and the pleasure was unreal....the smell of her sweat and the rubber mesmerized me....yea, I'll admit, I almost rubbed a blister on my cock before I left that bathroom....LOL

The flip flops of that day all had a white rubber footbed in them which absorbed the scent so well....and even Havaianas don't carry the scent that well.....and forget the plastic crap, most of them reek of chemicals when you buy them...virtually impossible to get an old-style pair of flops anymore....

The other foot item that gives off a good scent is a simple pair of white Keds....my ex used to wear them with a pair of sheer nylon Peds, which made her feet wet with sweat....when we went to bed that evening, she kept them on....I treated them as I would a 100 dollar dinner, teased myself with them....I waited until I put my cock in her, was raised up in front of her, and she would slowly masturbate herself....I'd smell them scent faintly through the canvas tops and then take one off...the footie would be soaked wet with the scent of sweat and rubber, smelled good enough to make Versuvius get its rocks off....LOL And then sucking on her toes in the Peds, then taking the Peds off and sucking those wet toes....nice thing was, I would hand her the Ped and the Ked, and she loved the scent as much as I did, we were both really into scents.....now, let me tell you that I don't like stinking feet, but her feet never smelled bad.....

Some of you may remember my ex, she went by the name Froggie and we had her pics in Wu's, Greatfeet, and other places....don't think you can find them here, but Greatfeet still has them, or at least the last time I checked they did....I have a bunch of pics of her size 8 feet, even some of her with her gay friend who wore size 5....think I'll make a huge posting of them on Wu's, maybe tonight or tomorrow....

As far as leather shoes, they do absorb sweat and smell good, but not even close to the scent that real rubber gives off....and if you want another charge, let a lady wear a pair of real rubber boots without socks all day and the scent and wetness is awesome....

I hope we can keep this thread going for awhile, my favorite thing to chat about....long live pheremones....and I haven't even mentioned my love for ladies in latex and rubber clothes, that's a whole other chapter to my life.....

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure what the material is, I think suede? But that material of sandal/wedges, once they are worn well, it gives off a tremendous smell. Very pleasant and instant boner [Big Grin]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found an idea of what I was describing:
Sandal

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bata flip flops vintage 80s rubber hard, scents good,toeprints visible and very smelly in latin woman feet.
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found these in a search, the kind I was talking about....Bata doesn't have a rep in the US, guess they could be ordered online....

https://www.google.com/search?q=Bata+flip+flops&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=770&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Fy52VO_xCYeeNsj2gbgI&ved=0CEEQsAQ#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=y6sIjwHxYq6heM%2 53A%3BTtVY2ryHVXL--M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.collectorsweekly.com%252Farticles%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2011%252F02%252FDalaiFlopsCrop.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.collector sweekly.com%252Farticles%252Fflip-flops-in-the-office-tragedy-or-triumph%252F%3B500%3B526

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Lovely Lady, I don't think those sandals would be that good scent-wise....the perfect leather shoe for feet are Capezio ballet flats, they make the feet smell great....

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

https://www.google.com.pe/search?q=hawaianas+bata&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=z3x2VOa-HsqdNrTog5AN&ved=0CBoQsAQ#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=4oykaOz6VAz_EM %253A%3BCAWm7R9yu2gL8M%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fc2.staticflickr.com%252F6%252F5146%252F5771285779_fd6e62f1a3_z.jpg%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.flickr.com%252Fphotos%252F42943785%2540N05 %252F5771285779%252F%3B600%3B450
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

quote:
Originally posted by bluesman1a2a3a:
Lovely Lady, I don't think those sandals would be that good scent-wise....the perfect leather shoe for feet are Capezio ballet flats, they make the feet smell great....

Trust me my man. Not immediately. These are the kind that require some baking into. But once they are fully baked into, the scent is AMAZING. I'm talking perhaps a month straight of usage on very warm days so the sweat can really soak into the material and form the scent that it does. [Hump]
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Just reading what you said made my balls tingle, no sexier scent on earth than feet and rubber...

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links