Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who has jerked doff to my feet??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who has jerked doff to my feet???
Higharchwife
Major Player
Member # 48172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higharchwife   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't tell you guys how horny it makes me to hear you say that you jerk off to my pics! I love it so much! Please tell me honestly if you have gotten off with my pics!
Posts: 135 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*raises his hand*
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right here. lol
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Higharchwife:
I can't tell you guys how horny it makes me to hear you say that you jerk off to my pics! I love it so much! Please tell me honestly if you have gotten off with my pics!

That all depends... Have I seen your pics? [Wink]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ December 16, 2016, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: cpf11112 ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I want you...
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Higharchwife
Major Player
Member # 48172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higharchwife   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooo this makes me so horny!! Think I might have to call some of my hubby's friends over to take care of me!!
Posts: 135 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Raymes
Board Regular
Member # 48210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Raymes   Email Mike Raymes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let them cum all over your toes and let us see the results if you do [Smile] . I too have gotten off to your feet pics and shot a big load to them.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I have both gotten off to your arches...
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
derekdj25
Loyal Member
Member # 28718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for derekdj25   Email derekdj25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just did...
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guilty
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your feet have been an "inspiration" on several occasions.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelovingman
Loyal Member
Member # 1180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelovingman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I most definitely have...long thick ropes of appreciation, many times!

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 64 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sicbstrd
Board Regular
Member # 2839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sicbstrd   Email sicbstrd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just dropped the biggest load [Jerkoff]
Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
need pics to verify
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links