Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever known a girl that liked to smell her own feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Have you ever known a girl that liked to smell her own feet?
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard this from a couple of models but they could have been lying. Have any of you ever known a girl like this?
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevins
Board Regular
Member # 48197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a friend/coworker who had as she liked to say "stinky work feet"

She said she hated having sweaty stinky feet. Yet she'd never seemed to do anything about it. She liked to take her shoes off and go barefoot, her words again.

She would wear toms barefoot or tennis shoes with the little noshow socks. I think secretly she liked it, she would always put on a big production about her feet smelled it again never bothered to wash them.

But here's the clue that makes me think so. I'll give short version.

One day she wears cowboy boots to work, we're headed to the same table to sit, she sits first tossing her feet on onto the table.

Before I can sit she reaches up pulling off her right boot throwing it on the floor then left boot. Struggling with it she throws her foot in my direction to help pull it off.

I slightly pull her boot comes off. Then she does it!
Taking her boot, without saying a word, she looks at it for a second she then sticks her face into the boot holding it there for about five seconds comes up for air, pauses for a moment then sticks her face in again this time for about 10 seconds.

As I sit at the table, sits back in the chair resting her socked feet in front of me. Leaning back in the chair she lays the boot on her chest less than an inch from her face stares into the boot for about 30 seconds (I think subtly taking a sniff without being too obvious)

Last she reaches up pulls off her socks exposing her barefeet on the table, she shoves her socks into her boots tosses the boots aside then naps for a half hour.

True story.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story! Schwing!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevins
Board Regular
Member # 48197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That whole story happened in like 2 mins. Wish they'd smelled more but once I figure how, I'll post the pics.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still remember a video from Genie Feet and she was giving a footjob and in the middle of it, she holds one of her red pumps to her nose and whiffs several times....it was really hot! She seemed to totally enjoy the aroma of her own shoe.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, great stories guys. I remember watching some British phone sex line on YouTube years ago, and one of the callers asked the girl what her feet smelt like, I believe and somehow she admitted to liking the smell of her own feet. She looked totally embarrassed one the present chick laughed at her, but it was such a turn on.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This subject reminds me of that quote from the actress Christina Ricci from years back: "I like the way my own feet smell. I love to smell my sneakers when I take them off. I think my feet smell like stale popcorn. My boyfriend disagrees completely. He says they're just disgusting."
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kevins:

One day she wears cowboy boots to work, we're headed to the same table to sit, she sits first tossing her feet on onto the table.

Before I can sit she reaches up pulling off her right boot throwing it on the floor then left boot. Struggling with it she throws her foot in my direction to help pull it off.

I slightly pull her boot comes off. Then she does it!
Taking her boot, without saying a word, she looks at it for a second she then sticks her face into the boot holding it there for about five seconds comes up for air, pauses for a moment then sticks her face in again this time for about 10 seconds.

As I sit at the table, sits back in the chair resting her socked feet in front of me. Leaning back in the chair she lays the boot on her chest less than an inch from her face stares into the boot for about 30 seconds (I think subtly taking a sniff without being too obvious)

Holy FUCK. That is so freaking hot!!

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was probably just enjoying being mischievious and teasing me, but recently my girlfriend got some new shoes, and when I was going to take them off for some foot playing I asked if they make her feet smell. She smiled and said "only one way to find out!" and after I took off her shoes she said told me to hod on, then she brought her foot up and took a deep breath with her nose pressed to her toes and giggled and smiled real big and said "yep, my feet officially stink, enjoy naughty boy!" And of course when she put them back in my lap I did exactly what she suggested [Smile]

Did she enjoy how they smelled though? Well she certainly didn't object to it haha and she loveddd my reaction [Wink]

Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot sniffer, you got a keeper.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend regularly tells me when he thinks her feet stink (she knows I die for the scent).

Drives me fucking insane.

Also tells me when her feet are dirty "oh my GOD my feet are so dirty"

She knows what it does to me.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... and then you woke up [Tongue] just kidding
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevins
Board Regular
Member # 48197

[ January 03, 2015, 03:14 AM: Message edited by: Kevins ]

Kevins
Board Regular
Member # 48197

quote:
Originally posted by archadmirer:
... and then you woke up [Tongue] just kidding

I don't get it.
Kevins
Board Regular
Member # 48197

These are the feet I mentioned in the story

http://i.imgur.com/SoKcbob.jpg ( the boots she smelled are to the left.
http://imgur.com/xPx6WD8
http://imgur.com/DusKdkT
http://imgur.com/ANdu9lS
http://imgur.com/lUsHAXv
http://imgur.com/M37cAxL
http://imgur.com/z8OR3kZ

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links