Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » COLUMN POSTED: One for the Ages - MILFS & Cougars

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: COLUMN POSTED: One for the Ages - MILFS & Cougars
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second part to last month's Wu's Feet Links Columns Blog feature has been published. Last month I took a look at the barely legal and 20-something age group. This time around it's the over 30 club, or the MILFs/Cougars as they've come to be called.

http://wusfeetlinks-columns.blogspot.com/2014/12/one-for-ages-milfs-cougars.html

Once again I thank all those who participated. People from this forum and Twitter sure have made these topics enlightening and even fun to write. I also interjected a little of my experiences with older women early on, even a little blurb about the meeting with Janet Mason you've all come to know. LOL!

Thanks,

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to say that I love these interviews you've been doing lately. It's great to see the models perspective and the interviews are top notch.

Thanks again!

Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, great job again with the article. I loved the perspective of Erotic Nikki because she was one of the first foot fetish women I found when I originally "found" the internet world of feet. And that picture of her at the top of the article---as a guy who loves nylon covered feet, is amazing.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a whole, this is a far more satisfying age group for real fetish play. The fine wine analogy works, and they're not even really "old". Also, usually smarter about rates and money, willing to work with you, more understanding.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"While AKA.FootJoyBoy doesn't claim that mature women's feet aren't kept up, he's stating a preference for more "broken in" feet, if you will. It's hard to disagree with either Tadpole in a Jar's or AKA.FootJoyBoy's view as I've found both to be true."
[img]http:

//i.imgur.com/GURPcHp.jpg?1[/img]

Terri Holt of Sweet Southern Feet has always been a favorite of AKA.FootJoyBoy's.

[Thumbs Up] Great column, Patrick; and the bonus is I've never had the pleasure of seeing that pic. of Terri. [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Thumbs Up] Great column, Patrick; and the bonus is I've never had the pleasure of seeing that pic. of Terri. [Mmm]

Awesome! I just went on their site and grabbed a freebie.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have tons and tons of Leggy Pauline, Nikki,and Terri pics and vids that I've collected since 2003. Still do, though I haven't seen much new material from Terri or Pauline lately...

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
II once read that the body part least likely to reveal a woman's age is her feet; I agree! I've seen ladies well into their 50's who still look good, and still have beautiful feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent 88, love Terri feet pics toejac girls , please post ...thanks
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links