Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Smelling between her toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Smelling between her toes
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering who here enjoys smelling between a lady's toes? To me it seems like the most natural thing in the world if you love the smell of women's feet, no better place for your nose then between a girl's toes, taking nice deep breaths [Big Grin]

But yet you hardly seem to see this in any videos, well or I've just been unlucky maybe! Anyone know of some good videos featuring this? [Smile]

Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my sexual/smell fetish experience, there are three hot spots when it comes to smelly ladies feet. 1) Between the toes, 2)Sole spot right below the toes 3)Heels. Some rough skin helps tons in numbers 2 and 3. And yes, I am in love with strong, brutal female body odor, let alone foot smell, so I love sniffing there too!
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_sniffer:
Just wondering who here enjoys smelling between a lady's toes?

*raises hand*

I mean...duh. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guilty, there is some very strong smell kept in there.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're into sniffing pics and videos, this thread is a MUST see (my hero):

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=49;t=003942

This guy wrote the book on it. 52 pages of it. Have fun. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DITTO ! [Jerkoff] [Hump]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More info on the book please?
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing better.i love it too.yes between the toes especially between last two when they have been in patent leather heels. so divine.and i also find that taking that last sniff and holding your breath and cumming works.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That thread is awesome and I'm only half way through it, thanks [Big Grin]

I can only get my nose between my lady's big and second toes but it's still perfect, and the underside too yes [Smile]

Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The base of the big toe.

Instant jizzing

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links