Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Another foot question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another foot question
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does the shape of the feet and length of the toes determine how much of a scent they have?

In my experiences it has always been ladies with a broader, wider foot with short toes kick up more of a stink then the ladies with long narrow shape feet and longer toes.

An example my friend has small size 5 feet, very wide soles with short pudgy toes and they have a strong sweaty foot scent in the good way when she has been wearing any closed shoes.
My other friend has size 9 feet, really long toes and long feet, I have been at her feet straight after a day in flats but it is just a light aroma and sweaty feet.

Just wondering if any one else has noticed something similar.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on, Brah; a compact and thicker sole for me any day of the week. [Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my experience you ar totally right. Wide soles smell more. So do chubby toes. Less space for those sexy stinking bacteria to escape! Wrinkles and rough skin help a lot on the smell factor. I ve had kinda narrow feet the stunk hard cause of the skin texture, keep that in mind too.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I need to do more research.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kneedragger
Loyal Member
Member # 46518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kneedragger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this is valid. My wife has petite size 6's, and meaty soles. Her toes are short and there isn't much distance between them and the ball of her foot. My sense is the odor gets trapped between the meaty ball of her foot and just under her toes. Strong corn chip smell.

My ex-wife had 5's…again, short toes, same strong odor.

Posts: 58 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smell_fetishist
Major Player
Member # 45419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smell_fetishist   Author's Homepage   Email smell_fetishist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kneedragger, that's why I avoid toes longer than medium length!! Short or medium chubby toes trap the stink and multiply those sexy fragrant bacteria. Thick rouh heels stink hot as hell too though, in case your lady has long toes or you are in search of another hot-smell-spot.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links