Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » touchfeet.com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: touchfeet.com
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has any one used touchfeet.com?.. Honestly is it any good?
Any comments? How long has it been around? I think its new.

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been around at least a year or 2. I've done my inquiries, basically 3rd party business. You set up an account. They contact you via email to tell you whether or not the woman is available. Set up the visit, and u pay. Sounds cool to me, never used the service. And haven't heard anything derogatory about it. Looks like majority of the women are in Pa or Jersey. Spread out as far as California. They also come and go. So if u see a woman that you are interested in, but jump on it. They also have a Snuggle service too. Hope this helps and great luck.

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, thank you for the much needed feedback!!

Also to me it seems that even at the foot parties....The misstresses often come and go..

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links