Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The lady initiated foot contact ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The lady initiated foot contact ...
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A met up with a lady friend of mine I've known for the better part of twenty-five years a few weeks back, shortly after Thanksgiving. I usually see her maybe once a year, and if not in person, we chat through emails, and FB pretty often. We went out to dinner and talked about how the year was, work, hopes, dreams, talked about the tragedies I had this year, joked around like we usually do. It's never a boring moment. She is fascinating, good humored and adventurous (in terms of travel, that it).

Every once in a while during dinner, she rubbed her foot on my calf a little. I though I had bumped her or the booth might have been too small, but she said she was okay with a smile. Through dessert and coffee, again, I would get a light brush or feel her toes gripping my lower leg. I think it made me blush or something. I paid the check (my treat, and my turn as well), and she invited me back to her place to give me a few things from her globe trekking, sat on the sofa and talked for another four five hours. At the tail end of a conversation about my job, I leaned over to the coffee table, took a swing of my beer, and then it happened...

Out of all the ladies I know, she's probably one of the few I have never seen her feet. At all. She's either in Chuck's, hiking boots, flats, occasionally heels with a closed toe... nothing revealing. I never pursued it, and I guess I forgot about it.

As I leaned over, she shifted herself closer and uncrossed her legs. When I leaned back, her naked foot was gliding down my pants leg and stopped right on my crotch. **SURPRISE!** I now know what Tongued-Tied is, because I couldn't say a word. This is something I would expect to hear about from one of you guys here. Not me. I'm a fucking introvert, a wall flower. This isn't my first foot job, it was just a shock who I was starting to get it from. And she meant business!

Her toes fingered and played for a few minutes while my jaw was open and my brain was trying to figure out if I had slipped into a parallel universe. Then she started the heavy artillery slowly rocking her heel into my stiffening dick. Panic set in... I couldn't talk and I started to move my hands to touch her foot. She gave her first command, cool and calm, seductive I think, "No touch. You touch and it'll end". The heavy petting with a lightly tan, creamy pearl painted size 9 continued for a while, and my head was spinning. The top of her foot was so smooth, no blemishes. They looked so soft! She shifted again, and brought the other foot into play slowly working my dick even harder. Again, I started moving my hands from behind the back of the couch and arm rest, and she added a playful "no, no, no." She told me to lie back and relax as her feet continued to play. She started undoing my belt, and succeeded, and told me to take my pants off. She pulled her feet back for a moment, her toes fondling my thigh as I unfastened and unzipped. For a moment her one foot caressed and gripped the back of my hand. I could feel the wrinkles, soft and enveloping. Her feet pulled back down my legs as I returned my arms to the backside of the couch and armrest. She smiled, and told me to relax again. How her feet started playing through my boxers, the tempo shifted a bit faster. She started exploring up one leg with one foot, while the other fished my dick out with expert easy. She started digging in her heel, and fondled my balls, running her soft sole on the course of my dick. She looked at me and then back to her foot work, calm and totally in control. Again, the eternity of bliss rushed in. I was helpless.

I could feel it coming on, she knew. I was gripping onto the sofa, so this would not come to an abrupt and very VERY emotional denial. My hips are gyrating, her toes gripping not letting up. Caressing the head, and then gripping tight when I climaxed. My cum oozing out from in between her toes. I started coming down and she resumed the fondling. In minutes I was cumming again!
She let me cooled down. I was trying to breath properly between the aftershocks of the event. She hushed me, told me to relax, and her feet gently played. I couldn't stop staring at those feet in my lap, toes undulating toes, flexing. The soles just wrinkly enough. Her feet are very elegant. Long toes. Somewhat thick feet from her travels around the world. She kept them immaculate!

She was smiling at me.

Minutes rolled by watching her feet play with each other. She asked me if i was okay. I nodded. She handed me a towel from under the couch. I went to start to clean the drying mess I made on her feet and she shook her head "no" with a smile. I got up and tripped on my pants which made her laugh.

By the time I was cleaned up, she was already finished taking care of herself, and was fixing the couch up and wearing white socks. (yeah... I was a little down about that). I sat down, drank my beer, and asked her if she needed me to reciprocate. She said simply no, slowly shaking her head and smiling. "Are you sure?" "Yes, I'm very sure." Her smile grew a bit more. I doubt I could perform to her satisfaction if she said yes anyway. We talked a little while longer (maybe an hour or more, as if the footjob hadn't even happened. It was getting close to 2 am, so I got myself ready to leave. Before I left, I had to ask "Why"? She said, "You needed it". Been slightly haunted by it ever since.

If she didn't know I had a foot fetish, she knows now. Sex has been the one topic we never discussed. Unless you consider the footjob a discussion.

Have any of you guys had something like this happened to you? Foot play or a footjob out of the blue? For no other reason than, "You needed it?"

I highly doubt this will happened again. It fucking felt like the very first one I had!

Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds sort of made up, but if it really happened...WOOHOO!!! [Woot]
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Never happened to me but I wish it would! Everyone needs a friend (or two!) like that.
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds fucking awesome,
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does sound a little too good to be true. But if it's real, awesome job dude.

Well-written, too.

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links