Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Explaining foot fetish to your family/children

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Explaining foot fetish to your family/children
Jolie
Loyal Member
Member # 45893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jolie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladies for those of us that like feet or posting feet pics online, how will you explain it to your children when or if it comes up?

If they themselves start to show interest in your feet, what would you say to them? Or find stuff about you online, how would you explain it.

Are you and your partner open about it or not? I guess guys too.

I'm sort of worried about putting something online that I'll need to explain later

Posts: 59 | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm wondering - and not criticizing - why do you feel that you must explain this at all?

By the time your children will be looking at the web, this will be ancient history.

I have more to say about this but will leave it alone for the time being.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts, if you're gonna worry about it, DON'T do it. It will probably stress you til the end of days, but if you're gonna do it, do it. You just have to 'decide' , I think hanging around too long in indecisiveness (don't think that's a word lol) is unhealthy. Sometimes I'd just say "fuck it" and do it anyway and deal with the ramifications when I cross that bridge. I've learnt a lot through experience, these will be one of those times I would think. [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, first off never do this stuff while they are home or at least keep it private behind closed doors. I have had a clip store and before that posted pics on line for close to 20 years and managed to keep my daughter who is now almost 18 in the dark about it. Keeping your online screen name for the fetish stuff separate from your real world screen name like you use on social media in case they decide to start Googling you.

Whether or not my ex wife has said anything to my daughter about it I don't know as its never been brought up in any conversation. I suppose there is always a chance that someone she knows may one day come across stuff online and tell her about it, but she's at an age where something like that probably wouldn't be shocking to her at all.

Just remember once its been put up on the internet someone has already right clicked and saved it to their HD somewhere in the world.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife knows and that is it in our family... No one else needs to know in my opinion. How will it benefit them? My wife and I enjoy the foot play and that's all that matters to me.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
My wife knows and that is it in our family... No one else needs to know in my opinion. How will it benefit them? My wife and I enjoy the foot play and that's all that matters to me.

Agree with all that....^^^^^^^^^^^^

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not married, and I have no kids.

My late mother knew, but there was only one reason for that..

As I may have posted before. my foot fetish started when I was very young.

I used to ask female babysitters to smell their feet. Most of them thought I was a silly kid, so they said yes.

When I was about.. eight.. a hot airline stewardess friend of my mom's was lying on a lounge chair at our swimming pool, and I asked to smell her feet. She said okay, probably to get me to stop bothering her.. and then told my parents. Such never happened after that.

When I was.. about 12. I smelled and tickled my two aunts feet.. once. It was at that point that one of my aunts figured out it wasn't an innocent thing, and may have started to become something else,. and asked me not to do so anymore. She told my mom.

I never discussed it with my mom in my adult years, but she knew.

My father, thankfully, probably doesn't remember. I think he was around when the friend of my mom's, and my aunts, told my parents about my playing with their feet, but knowing him, he forgot.

Such is the only reason my mom knew. I'm pretty sure some of the female babysitters whose feet I smelled when I was little, told my parents, but that was a long time ago.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's why I've always taken my photos and videos from the torso down just to not ever have that happen with the women that I've done this with.

If you're going to be online,always keep your "fun" life and your personal/family life separate.
ALWAYS keep two different profiles for each,if you're going to be on line.
NEVER show off your feet on your personal/family profile.

I know of women that have done both on one profile and quite frankly I do not understand how they can keep it hidden from their non-kinky friends and family when they have pics of their feet and pics of their family/children on the same page. The only people that know of my fetish are the ones that need to know. My kids have never known.

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you ever wonder if your children share the same love for this as we do as their parents? Ive brought it up to my son who is 21, he says feet are gross, but Ive told people that as well, then gone off and gotten a foot job 5 minutes later lol
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links